Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

virtual server in Europe
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

virtual server in Europe

Hi,

I am looking for a virtual server in Europe that offers hourly billing like Cloud Hetzner and is not too expensive.

Could you recommend any providers?

Thanks,

Comments

• nick_nick_ Member
    edited August 2023

IMO, Hetzner is the cheapest and production ready. Another option could be Scaleway.

• You have HostVDS as an option (cheapest plan is at 0.00133$ / hour so 0.99$ / month). Altough they don't have great uptime so I wouldn't recommend for production.

They offer a bunch of locations and that's a plus (EU/US)

aff | non-aff

• The price can be a little higher, but it is okay if there is the option to delete the server and get it back with a new IP address.

• @zGato said:
    You have HostVDS as an option (cheapest plan is at 0.00133$ / hour so 0.99$ / month). Altough they don't have great uptime so I wouldn't recommend for production.

aff | non-aff

The services of this site, in addition to poor quality, also have weak ports and extremely low bandwidth.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited August 2023

@hostcheap said:

@zGato said:
    You have HostVDS as an option (cheapest plan is at 0.00133$ / hour so 0.99$ / month). Altough they don't have great uptime so I wouldn't recommend for production.

aff | non-aff

The services of this site, in addition to poor quality, also have weak ports and extremely low bandwidth.

You're not clear on what's your purpose of getting new IPs, but they do have OpenStack panel and you can select which network you want.

For $1 / month getting 0.5TB is more than enough, it's ridiculous to ask for more.

And the "weak ports" claim is just false.

• It's very hard to find pricing like Hetzner, but you could try;

• Virtua.cloud
    Thanked by 1virtua_cloud
  • @zGato said:

@hostcheap said:

@zGato said:

aff | non-aff

You're not clear on what's your purpose of getting new IPs, but they do have OpenStack panel and you can select which network you want.

For $1 / month getting 0.5TB is more than enough, it's ridiculous to ask for more.

Yes, from a price perspective, but if it's for using a VPN, then yes, the ports are weak and the bandwidth is low.

• @febryanvaldo said: Virtua.cloud

Yes, unfortunately, the only alternatives to Hetzner are DigitalOcean and Linode, which are both expensive and have low bandwidth.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@hostcheap said:
    Hi,

I am looking for a virtual server in Europe that offers hourly billing like Cloud Hetzner and is not too expensive.

Thanks,

are you open to Hosting in the UK ?

we are launching our Hourly this weekend for our UK Facility.

• @Jasonhyperhost said:

@hostcheap said:
    Hi,

Thanks,

are you open to Hosting in the UK ?

we are launching our Hourly this weekend for our UK Facility.

No, but if you can deliver a cloud server, that would be great for me.

• @hostcheap said:

@zGato said:

@hostcheap said:

@zGato said:

aff | non-aff

Yes, from a price perspective, but if it's for using a VPN, then yes, the ports are weak and the bandwidth is low.

i am using them for vpn for 2 days and as a first impression their france server sucks but NL servers is good, also avoid 0.99 usd plan start from the 1.99$ plan or look for some other provider, because the 0.99$ plan is only 50mbps and if you consumed more than 10GBs daily speed drops to 2mbps