Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered - Page 10
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

$34+ Our Biggest Sale Yet - INSTANT XEON E3, RYZEN 7 5700, 64G Mem, 1TB NVMe, 1G Unmetered

Comments

• Another Giant Provider with Tempting offer enter here. so Tempting, tempting, tempting... <3

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • you accept crypto?

• Please ADD MY RAM
    Order Number: 4644414758

• fiberstatefiberstate Member, Patron Provider

@ravikum said:
    Please ADD MY RAM
    Order Number: 4644414758

This has been completed. Thanks!

@neverain said:
    you accept crypto?

We do. Please get in touch with [email protected] to arrange your order.

@bdspice said:
    Another Giant Provider with Tempting offer enter here. so Tempting, tempting, tempting... <3

Thanked by 1bdspice

@xuancong6000 said:
    Hi, Please help me add RAM, my Order Number: 7242658916
    Thank you very much.

Thanked by 1xuancong6000
  • Just to clarify
    If I order AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, I will get Extra RAM or 1TB NVMe free 2nd drive and 16TB HDD right?

• @gdhnoc said:
    Just to clarify
    If I order AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, I will get Extra RAM or 1TB NVMe free 2nd drive and 16TB HDD right?

No 16tb free.

Either RAM or 1tb NVME

• Waiting @fiberstate for reply

edited September 2023

@gdhnoc said:
    Just to clarify

Correct. You would get either the RAM or secondary 1TB NVMe for free with our promo. 16TB would have its normal fee.

• 1529656197315296561973 Member
    edited September 2023

Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

@15296561973 said:
    Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

This is being processed now. Thank You!

Thanked by 1kotyer
  • ValVal Member
    edited September 2023

Thanks for the great offer ;-)
    Please kindly add my RAM!
    Order n°3449124712

Also: "The FiberState Guarantee: Same day LOAs, BGP included at no extra charge, dual stack IPv4 & IPv6."
    Does it mean I just have to open a ticket to establish a BGP session with you?

Thanked by 1fiberstate

@Val said:
    Order n°3449124712

Also: "The FiberState Guarantee: Same day LOAs, BGP included at no extra charge, dual stack IPv4 & IPv6."

Awesome! Adding your ram to your order now. You can bring your own IPs. If you purchase direct IP transit from us? Yes, we would setup a BGP session with your ASN and IPs.

We are also a 100% carrier neutral facility, this applies to our bare metal servers just like colocation. So you can select from any of our on-site carriers to get IP transit service from. These include Cogent, Zayo, HE, GTT and Level3/Lumen. You can even get direct lit wave circuits to any destination. Say you wanted to have direct routes to another facility, setup a private network between distant sites or connect to other IP transit elsewhere.

Thanked by 1Val
  • @fiberstate said:

@Val said:
    Order n°3449124712

Awesome! Adding your ram to your order now. You can bring your own IPs. If you purchase direct IP transit from us? Yes, we would setup a BGP session with your ASN and IPs.

We are also a 100% carrier neutral facility, this applies to our bare metal servers just like colocation. So you can select from any of our on-site carriers to get IP transit service from. These include Cogent, Zayo, HE, GTT and Level3/Lumen. You can even get direct lit wave circuits to any destination. Say you wanted to have direct routes to another facility, setup a private network between distant sites or connect to other IP transit elsewhere.

Thanks a lot!

That's very cool! I do not know of many providers who are carrier neutral and offer XC even on their dedicated servers offering, that's a nice thing for sure!
    My question was more if BYOIP was possible through BGP instead of your ASN announcing directly the routes? Not necessarily interested considering the BYOIP cost, but was just wondering :-)

@Val said:

@fiberstate said:

@Val said:
    Order n°3449124712

Thanks a lot!

That's very cool! I do not know of many providers who are carrier neutral and offer XC even on their dedicated servers offering, that's a nice thing for sure!
    My question was more if BYOIP was possible through BGP instead of your ASN announcing directly the routes? Not necessarily interested considering the BYOIP cost, but was just wondering :-)

Yes, we'll offer cross connects from our dedicated servers to any carrier in our facility!

Yes to your question as well. We can tag your ASN in the IP announcement you'd be using and then that will be routed to your dedicated server.

Thanked by 1Val
  • Thanks again for all your answers! For my very last point, it'd be great to add an IPv6 to your looking glass as well. That's all, looking forward using your services :)

Thanked by 1fiberstate
  • Invoice #327
    ADD MY 1T NVMe

• does the 1tb free promo apply to the Dual E5-2680 V4 too?

• kotyerkotyer Member
    edited September 2023

@kotyer said:
    Invoice #327
    ADD MY 1T NVMe

Invoice #326

ADD MY 1T NVMe

@supremasi said:
    does the 1tb free promo apply to the Dual E5-2680 V4 too?

Yes, we'll include a second 1TB SSD on our E5 servers. Same rules apply. Free ram promo is not available on the E5. These servers already come standard with 128G RAM.

• I wish to buy one, but 34.95 is out of stock.

@seventhsky42 said:
    I wish to buy one, but 34.95 is out of stock.

We are sold out of the E3's and instant R7's for now. We are currently racking more servers and then will open ordering again for these. Our custom R7's, R9's and E5's are still in stock and can be ordered. :)

Thanked by 1Zurg

@kotyer said:
    Invoice #327
    ADD MY 1T NVMe

• @fiberstate said:

@supremasi said:
    does the 1tb free promo apply to the Dual E5-2680 V4 too?

Yes, we'll include a second 1TB SSD on our E5 servers. Same rules apply. Free ram promo is not available on the E5. These servers already come standard with 128G RAM.

E3 too?

• @fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:
    Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

The hard drive is not added to the server

@15296561973 said:

@fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:
    Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

We show your server was deployed with both a 1TB NVMe and a secondary 8TB HDD. You need to partition, format and mount the second drive. Please check your support ticket. Thank you

• @fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:

@fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:
    Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

We show your server was deployed with both a 1TB NVMe and a secondary 8TB HDD. You need to partition, format and mount the second drive. Please check your support ticket. Thank you

I finished,thanks

@15296561973 said:

@fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:

@fiberstate said:

@15296561973 said:
    Invoice #375
    1tb NVME
    thanks

I finished,thanks

Glad to see you are all set. Thanks!