Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

netcup RS 1000 g9.5 transfer with double SSD and 6 mo billing period with no contract
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

netcup RS 1000 g9.5 transfer with double SSD and 6 mo billing period with no contract

Hello,

There's a netcup RS 1000 G9.5 with the following configuration that I do not need longer.

• CPU:EPYC 7202P 4 dedicated cores
  • RAM: 8 GB DDR4 ECC
  • SSD: 320 GB
  • Network: 2,5 Gbps up/down (120 TB traffic limit or limit when more than 1 Gbps more than an hour)

Monthly base price is 8,22 Eur. For me it is 10.44 with 27% VAT in HU. You need pay 6*base price (+VAT if applicable) twice in a year.
Created at: 21.04.2022 (clean IP with mxtoolbox.com checks)
Next payment date: 21.10.2023
billing period: every 6 months (read netcup TOS!), no contract. So you'll need pay 6 months in October if you got this server.

It is a VDS with dedicated CPU and excellent performance, however, bureaucracy is strong at netcup so only transfer if you know what will you got. I use it since 1,5 years and the only negative point is that need 6 months fee to be available in Oct and Apr.

I'd like to ask 20 Euros for this transfer.

Thanks!:)

Comments