Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for VPS in Dubai
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for VPS in Dubai

I am looking for VPS in dubai for vpn/proxy purpose only.

Maximum budget 5$ per month.

Comments

• zGatozGato Member
    edited August 2023

with your budget I can only say, good luck ;)

• A lot of services must be blocked on the Dubai network, what's your use case?

• sh97sh97 Member

5$ is tough.

Check MonoVM - https://monovm.com/dubai-vps/
    Starts at 5.66$, paid annually
    It shows full capacity so you can directly contact @Babak

The other one is Lightnode, but that's 7.7$ monthly (hourly billing). I've seen some people use it here
    https://go.lightnode.com/the-united-arab-emirates-vps

Thanked by 1Babak
  • @anubhavhirani said:
    A lot of services must be blocked on the Dubai network, what's your use case?

But not on VPS/dedicated server. Mainly the client network has Internet blockades but this is also not a rule because at such EXPO 2020 or in other places where tourists are, there are no such blockades.

• fazee6fazee6 Member
    edited August 2023

@zGato said:

Already using > @anubhavhirani said:

On VPS nothing is blocked and i am already using 1 vps without any issue for almost a year now. It was an offer which is expiring soon and the provider is asking 10$ per month for renewal that's why looking for another vps. I basically need for vpn/proxy thats why do not want to pay more then that and the reason going for Dubai only is because it is the closest to my country.

From my county to UAE/Dubai ping is between 20 to 40 which is ideal for me.

• @Hotmarer said:

@anubhavhirani said:

But not on VPS/dedicated server. Mainly the client network has Internet blockades but this is also not a rule because at such EXPO 2020 or in other places where tourists are, there are no such blockades.

@fazee6 said:

@zGato said:

Already using > @anubhavhirani said:

On VPS nothing is blocked and i am already using 1 vps without any issue for almost a year now. It was an offer which is expiring soon and the provider is asking 10$ per month for renewal that's why looking for another vps. I basically need for vpn/proxy thats why do not want to pay more then that and the reason going for Dubai only is because it is the closest to my country.

From my county to UAE/Dubai ping is between 20 to 40 which is ideal for me.

Okay, that makes sense.

• loayloay Member

@fazee6 said: the provider is asking 10$ per month for renewal

Can you share the provider name please?

@fazee6 said: I am looking for VPS in dubai for vpn/proxy purpose only.

You can use oneprovider Dubai VPS. Currently the cheapest plan is 8$ per month.

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@anubhavhirani said:

Not as much as you might expect, actually, even on the normal networks it's mostly just websites like VPN's. Not as bad as countries like China for example.

https://www.melbicom.net/virtualserver/

Melbicom has VPS's in Fujairah, UAE starting at 5.7 euro with 1 Gbps. "Unmetered" (probably fair-use) bandwidth with 100 Mbit/s guaranteed.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

I use oneprovider its $3 per month for the smallest plan, has been great for the past several months now. I use it as a vpn to tunnel back and get a “dubai ip” for my bank and other services that don’t work when i travel.

• zGatozGato Member
    edited August 2023

@rsk said:
    I use oneprovider its $3 per month for the smallest plan, has been great for the past several months now. I use it as a vpn to tunnel back and get a “dubai ip” for my bank and other services that don’t work when i travel.

oneprovider doesn't allow you to create Dubai instances with their smaller plan. Altough it does in the 5$ one and it is within OP's budget.

• rskrsk Member, Patron Provider

@zGato said:

@rsk said:

oneprovider doesn't allow you to create Dubai instances with their smaller plan. Altough it does in the 5$ one and it is within OP's budget.

Glad i kept mine :)

Thanked by 1zGato
  • @fazee6 said: I am looking for VPS in dubai for vpn/proxy purpose only. >Maximum budget 5$ per month.

https://4vps.su - 410 Rub per month ex. $4 for now. 2Gbps port.

• fazee6fazee6 Member
    edited August 2023

@zGato said:

@rsk said:

Yah it works for me thanks everyone.

Last time i checked Dubai Vps was available for 8$ minimum but today i checked i can create for 5$ and it will work for me thanks everyone. :)