Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Exclusive!! | OpenVZ/Xen PV and KVM Deals | Free Backup Space + DNS | UK/US and DE Facility's.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Exclusive!! | OpenVZ/Xen PV and KVM Deals | Free Backup Space + DNS | UK/US and DE Facility's.

Ash_HawkridgeAsh_Hawkridge Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

We are a UK based VPS hosting business founded in 2011. We offer high power virtual private server hosting on enterprise hardware within state of the art data facilitys across Europe and the USA. Our services are intended for experienced Linux users that do not require 24/7 support or hand-holding and don't want to pay for it.

All of our servers are monitored 24 hours a day via our advanced monitoring system and we have technicians on hand 24/7 should an emergency situation arise. You can take care of the administration and we can make sure your service is available and running at optimal performance at all times.

We have 3 exclusive offers for LET members!
These offers will not be advertised anywhere but here and are extremely limited in stock.

Xen PV Special (9 Available)
512MB RAM
512MB Swap
50GB HD Space
600GB Transfer
4 Core CPU Access
Located in the Equinix facility in Düsseldorf!
Just £4.42/month (Normal price £7.65!)
ORDER NOW!

KVM Special (5 Available)
256MB RAM
10GB HD Space
300GB Transfer
1 Core CPU Access
Located in the SafeHosts facility, Cheltenham, United Kingdom!
Just £3.50/month (Normal price £3.70!)
ORDER NOW! AND USE PROMO CODE "LETKVM"

OpenVZ Special (20 Available)
512MB RAM
1024MB RAM
45GB HD Space
600GB Transfer
2 Core CPU Access
Available in the UK, US and DE.
Just £3.80/month (Normal price £5.00!)
ORDER NOW! AND USE PROMO CODE "LETOVZ"

If you have any questions regarding these offers/our services please feel free to reply here or contact our sales guys at sales[at]vmport.com

Thanked by 1assassin

Comments

• LAKidLAKid Member
    edited March 2012

This offer is same as LEB offer, isn't it?

• AmitzAmitz Member

I would directly order another service from you. Very happy with my Dusseldorf OpenVZ. If just your bandwidth allocation would be higher. The rest is perfect...

• @LAKid said: This offer is same as LEB offer, isn't it?

Nope, not at all :)

@Amitz said: I would directly order another service from you. Very happy with my Dusseldorf OpenVZ. If just your bandwidth allocation would be higher. The rest is perfect...

Thank you very much Amitz :) We are happy to do business with you.