Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Kimsufi KS-LE-1 for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Kimsufi KS-LE-1 for transfer

Hello LET KS-LE Hunters!

I've got a Kimsufi KS-LE-1 server that I no longer need so I'd like to transfer to someone who wants an avesome iddling server.:)

Specs:

• Intel Xeon E3-1245 v2 CPU
  • 32 GB DDR3 1333 MHz (non-ECC) RAM
  • 2800 GB SSD advertised, but 2960GB Micron 5300 drives installed
  • 100/100 Mbps BW advertised, IPv4 1000/100, IPv6 1000/1000 (DL/UL) usable

Monthly base price is Eur 14.99 + VAT, for me it is 27% now.
Next payment date: 22nd of Aug.
Server is in IE account.

I'd like to ask 30 Euros for this transfer primarily on PayPal or Revolut.

Thanks!:)

Comments

• AFAIK, Kimsufi servers can't be transferred anymore.

• too expensive .

• adnsadns Member

@wlambrechts said:
    AFAIK, Kimsufi servers can't be transferred anymore.

I think it is available in IE region if the server in the OVH control panel and not on Kimsufi. I made a successfull transfer in first days of June. Is this changed in the past months?

• adnsadns Member

Transfer done with @alexj1982 .
    Everything was well, highly suggested server transfer partner!

• Hey, sorry to hijack the finished thread, but this a follow-up question actually.

How does one protect themselves when doing this kind of transfer and paying the person who offers a server... and is not a long-standing member of LET?

• @vaviloff said:
    Hey, sorry to hijack the finished thread, but this a follow-up question actually.

How does one protect themselves when doing this kind of transfer and paying the person who offers a server... and is not a long-standing member of LET?

Paypal G&S works well if a member is new but obviously only buying from trusted members is a much better option.

Thanked by 1vaviloff