Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

!!!35% Discount!!! on VPS at 1Gbits
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

!!!35% Discount!!! on VPS at 1Gbits

John_1GbitsJohn_1Gbits Member, Patron Provider

Hey LowEndTalk community! 👋

We're thrilled to announce an exclusive limited-time promotion on our top-notch Virtual Private Servers (VPS) at Dedicated Server Hosting | No Setup Fee - 1Gbits ! For a short period, you can get a whopping 35% discount on any of our VPS hosting plans. If you've been searching for a reliable and affordable VPS solution, now is the perfect time to grab this fantastic offer! 🌟

How to Avail the 35% Discount:

• Head over to our website at www.1gbits.com.
  • Browse through our range of VPS plans and select the one that best suits your requirements.
  • During the checkout process, enter the promo code LOWENDTALK to apply the 35% discount.
  • Complete your purchase, and you're all set to experience the power and reliability of our VPS hosting!

Here are our affordable plans:

Linux VPS 1
9.75 $ (Monthly plan)
CPU : 1 Core
RAM : 1024 MB
HDD : 20 GB
BW :Unlimited(Europe)
1 TB (Other locations)
Order link:https://dashboard.1gbits.com/deploy/vps?pid=228

Windows VPS 1
9.75 $ (Monthly plan)
CPU : 2 Core
RAM : 1024 MB
HDD : 40 GB
BW : Unlimited(Europe)
1 TB (Other locations)
Order link:https://dashboard.1gbits.com/deploy/vps?pid=224

Datacenter Locations: 🌎
We offer fast and reliable virtual private servers in the USA (San Jose, Chicago, New York, Los Angeles, Florida), UK (Manchester), Netherlands (Amsterdam), Germany (Frankfurt), Canada (Montreal), France (Paris), Denmark (Copenhagen), Switzerland (Zurich), Austria (Vienna), Singapore (Singapore), Hong Kong (Hong Kong), Russia (Moscow), Australia (Sydney), and Romania (Bucharest).

If you have any questions or need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out to us on our website. 📞

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@John_1Gbits said: 35% discount on any of our VPS hosting plans

Is this a recurring discount?

• So, linux package above basically more expensive?

• Heh,1Gb VPS for $10? Are you still in 2016?

• Expensive

• So Digitalocean and vultr pricing. Are we getting dedicated cores?

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

I would agree expensive but then again if you do truly get 1Gbit unmetered then it's not a bad price, then again I am not sure exactly how you would that much bandwidth on such a small plan, but in my opinion rather have a bandwidth limit and more resources.

TL:DR - It is not a bad deal if you get unmetered gigabit

Thanked by 1homelabber
  • @bethp said: if you do truly get 1Gbit unmetered then it's not a bad price

Get 1Gbps network speed is not such a problem our days, and even more for much less.

Thanked by 1homelabber
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Also, 18 locations listed but not 1 test IP or Looking Glass in sight :smiley:

• bethpbethp Member, Host Rep

OK I take back what I said, I am not sure what the mark-up is of these and how exactly your site works, but I feel like it gave me motion sickness and all what I assume SEO for example what is a "MikroTik" vps but then windows vps package .... one is not like the other, could not find any info on data centre used for any location plus when on order form you get 45% discount in 2 locations without a code and then the site lists 20 locations, but you list less .... I must not go on.

Good Luck :)

Thanked by 2homelabber msallak1
  • @jenkki said:

@bethp said: if you do truly get 1Gbit unmetered then it's not a bad price

Get 1Gbps network speed is not such a problem our days, and even more for much less.

Getting speeds of 1gbps isn't a problem, but getting a dedicated 1gbps it's still quite expensive.

• not a lowend price...even after promo applied

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

The pricing is not LowEnd though, even after promo applied. Some big cloud providers are cheaper.

Bandwidth Limit Terms:

Fair usage of Bandwidth for VPS services:
    1Gbits is providing Bandwidth for all of the VPS services with a defined Limit per plan. In accordance with 1Gbits Terms and Conditions, in case of any Overaged BW usage, service will be suspended permanently unless BW charge fee is paid by end users. The minimum term length for BW rate will be monthly which means each month the BW limit will be refreshed accordingly. For further information about BW fair usage policies you can open a ticket or chat with our Support Team through the Live chat.

• Looks expensive to me, but good luck with your business

• So much locations, but no looking glass :(

• John_1GbitsJohn_1Gbits Member, Patron Provider

@DP said:

@John_1Gbits said: 35% discount on any of our VPS hosting plans

Is this a recurring discount?

This offer is not recurring. But you can dm me for a long-term offer.

@GUZELSHOP said:
    So much locations, but no looking glass :(

We are working on it and will update the post when it is ready.

• Hmmm, this should be high end server in lowendtalk

Our discount has been extended until November 4th, and you can now use the code LOWENDTALK for extra savings. Don't miss out :)