Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Looking for] Dedicated server provider in Asia & north America
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Looking for] Dedicated server provider in Asia & north America

Looking to expand my European gaming community over to Asia (preferably around Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia or Indonesia) and perhaps north America (from Dallas to New York). Only dedicated servers are in interest as the game is [partially] single threaded and CPU intensive so the main focus is on the CPU.
Looking for a long-term provider.

Requirements:
CPU: Preferably Intel CPU (E3-1230v2 or greater), but AMD works as well (equivalent to E3-1230v2 or greater)
RAM: 2 GB
Disk: 30 GB diskspace
Traffic: 800+ GB

Budget: ~€30-36/month (can pay upfront annually or biennially, but would like to test the machine for a couple of days before making such decision)

After researching for a few days on Google, OVHcloud Rise-APAC serie seems to be the best/closest option at the moment in Asia, but looking through reviews about them makes me hesitant. Therefore I am reaching out to LET in case there are better options that I can't find 🙂

Comments