Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have a job related to server management and troubleshooting?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Have a job related to server management and troubleshooting?

vpscpvpscp Member

Sorry if this is not relevant to this forum.

Hi, can I find a small job in your company or can you provide me with this kind of work that you want to do?

I can install and configure the Web Hosting Control Panel for a low price. I have good knowledge about Linux.

Wordpress can be debugged. Malware can be scanned and removed.

I can optimize websites so that they load fast.

I can migrate websites in no time.

(You can also help through Anydesk if needed, this is for your confidence)

I have a good knowledge about Domain, Hosting, VPS, etc. with about 15 years of experience.

I have a web hosting business. But I have no profit from it. People buy less hosting from hosting companies in our country. Therefore, it incurs losses.

I tried things like Fiver and Upwork for about a year but I didn't get an order.

I charge very little
And you can pay me after the job is done, I don't charge anything at first because you don't trust me.

Since this is a fake account, all my real information will be told to you privately.

Thanks everyone

Comments

• @Calin comment few times that he is looking for someone

• @vpscp said: I have a web hosting business. But I have no profit from it. People buy less hosting from hosting companies in our country. Therefore, it incurs losses.

From where do you belong? I am looking to learn more about hosting and reselling.

• @rahulbose98 said: From where do you belong? I am looking to learn more about hosting and reselling.

I am in Sri Lanka, I will help you for free, it's a little thing

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Can you send me some mangoes from your country?
    I pay USD $2 per 🥭.