Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Lost Oracle's 2FA (free tier)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Lost Oracle's 2FA (free tier)

binubinu Member

My phone got bricked. Can't remember where I stored the backups of the keys. What are my options?

Comments

• O0oooO0ooo Member
    edited August 2023

Register a new account and farewell to the old one.

• I recommend remembering where you stored your backups. I think otherwise your account is gone.

• Support reset my login policy when I logout accidentally. There is a chance, contact support.

• @rbmax said:
    Support reset my login policy when I logout accidentally. There is a chance, contact support.

Does support spend their time on freebie users that don't make them any money? I would imagine they would prioritize paying customers first.

• @PineappleM said:

@rbmax said:
    Support reset my login policy when I logout accidentally. There is a chance, contact support.

Does support spend their time on freebie users that don't make them any money? I would imagine they would prioritize paying customers first.

Yes, I heard someone like you made it.

• There is a seperate system to get help in OCI, they are very professional and helpfull. You have to contact correct department.

• @rbmax said:
    There is a seperate system to get help in OCI, they are very professional and helpfull. You have to contact correct department.

Customer service roulette. Sometimes you have to call a few times to get things done. Just be nice, you get more with honey than vinegar.

Thanked by 1Erisa
  • You can contact support in your OCI panel but support can be quite slow in reply, just wait for them to reply, they are quite helpful but just slow response!

• @hapkido said:
    You can contact support in your OCI panel but support can be quite slow in reply, just wait for them to reply, they are quite helpful but just slow response!

How do you contact support on a free account?

• WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

@PineappleM said:

@rbmax said:

They do, as I have contacted their support in past a several years ago back as tried to test their version of Amazon SES services (cheaper than Amazon) and support was ok.

Thanked by 1PineappleM