Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Help me to Email management
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Help me to Email management

chiccorossochiccorosso Member
edited August 2023 in Help

Hello,

I need help to suggest how to handle business email.

Now I have [email protected] and admin@ With workspace
[email protected] With zoho and integrate with zoho desk. Maybe I even remove
I have office 365 free without any mail

I resell to my clients zoho email and plus i have zoho one.

I want to be some email order and save some money.
I woul like create myname@domain.??

I have all extension of my company domain!

Great! Now I have another problem in info@ with google there is mailtrack and i love it!
Mailtrack is avaible with a lot less features on office 365!
The reason why I would like to have my nameemail is all my partner use it office and when send me invitation I dont know Who accept!

What i can do?

Comments

• I don't understand.

• "Sorry, I did not get that."

• i dont know what i just read. you could try mxroute?

• Don_KeedicDon_Keedic Member
    edited August 2023

Thanked by 1Otus9051
  • ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited August 2023

"It seems like the OP is seeking advice on how to manage their business emails effectively. Here's a breakdown of the content and the questions being asked:

The sender currently has several email addresses:
    [email protected] and [email protected] with a workspace.
    [email protected] using Zoho and integrated with Zoho Desk.
    They also mention having Office 365 free without any email service.

The sender resells Zoho email services to their clients and also uses Zoho One.

They are interested in optimizing their email setup to save costs and want to create an email address like [email protected].

The sender has a specific problem with the "info@" email address:
    They are using Google for this email, and it seems they're using a tool called Mailtrack, which they like.
    However, they mention that Mailtrack has more limited features on Office 365.
    They want to have their own personalized email address ([email protected]) because their partners use Office 365 for sending invitations and they can't easily identify who has accepted those invitations.

The sender is looking for suggestions on how to proceed with their email setup, particularly in creating a personalized email address and maintaining the tracking functionality they currently enjoy with Mailtrack. They seem to be seeking advice on how to manage these various email accounts efficiently, especially given their reselling business and partnership interactions."

-According to ChatGPT :smiley:

Thanked by 1babywhale
  • alentoalento Member, Host Rep

The simple solution is MXroute.

You're complicating things too much using so many different providers.

But if you are in love with Mailtrack, stick with Google as it is only supported by Google.

• I m not asking to suggest an email provider. But how can I Remove some email and optimize..and possible found a solution.

I m sorry Im not native English and not use translator or chatgpt.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Having all mail in a domain and hosted with 2 providers I think is a good way. You could also have alias domains that would essentially come to the same boxes. 2 servers, one live, one for a spare.

I go self-hosted, though, I am not sure how would it work with gmail and 365 regarding redundancy.

• I know isnt possibile points differents email dns for same domani

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@chiccorosso said: I know isnt possibile points differents email dns for same domani

It is, you can have multiple MX records with different priorities. If you host your own, you can have a fail-over server which would gather and forward for the time the main down, but I never thought about having a back-up to google, for example, with another provider, like 365.

• Seem difficult to handle and setup.. :/