Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dear Chinese customers and Asia customers please give us more ASN/exchange for upgrade our network
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dear Chinese customers and Asia customers please give us more ASN/exchange for upgrade our network

CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello everyone , today i m very happy for announcement that we spoke to our ISP for a dedicated POP's in the Asia region

We need to find a transport solution that gives us a shorter route , can give us some destinations / ASNs in the Asian region to see what would be the optimal solution to achieve a POP in ASIA, direct peering with local operators or / and participation in exchanges there.

Regards,
Calin

Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Route96 networks has POPs in four well-connected Asian locations:

• Guangzhou, China
    • Jakarat, Indomie
    • Ho Chi Minh City, Vietname
    • Moscow, Russia

I hear they provide great IP transit service.
    IPv4 is free up to /24; IPv6 is free up to /32.
    They peer directly with Cogent, Securebitch, and China Telecom.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@yoursunny i'm not apreciate you troll on this post , we seriously search ASNs and other things

Regards

Thanked by 3Marx yanling jcolideles
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

@Calin said: @yoursunny i'm not apreciate you troll on this post , we seriously search ASNs and other things

Agreed.

@Calin said: We need to find a transport solution that gives us a shorter route , can give us some destinations / ASNs in the Asian region to see what would be the optimal solution to achieve a POP in ASIA, direct peering with local operators or / and participation in exchanges there.

If we talked about Asia (APAC), then it should be either Singapore (SG) or Japan (JP). I think that's the best option.

Thanked by 1Calin

@febryanvaldo said: If we talked about Asia (APAC), then it should be either Singapore (SG) or Japan (JP). I think that's the best option.

>

Thanks , yes that it's true I m talk with my ISP and Singapore it's more cheap option , my ISP right now have a POP in japan , but it's not enough for us , we want more peerings

Regards

• M247? They have presence in SG/HK/JP, cheap and don't care about grey activities.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@yoursunny said: Indomie

💯

Thanked by 1ariq01
  • If we talked about Asia (APAC), then it should be either Singapore (SG) or Japan (JP). I think that's the best option.

And HONGKONG maybe 🤔?

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited August 2023

I want Jakarat, Indomie
    but may be that's not the best option

we need supermie!

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

What about AS60068?

• Not sure if they offer IP transit, but lightnode/kaopu cloud has great coverage of the Asia region:
    https://www.lightnode.com
    https://www.kaopucloud.com
    https://bgp.tools/as/138915

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited August 2023

@fatchan said: Not sure if they offer IP transit, but lightnode/kaopu cloud has great coverage of the Asia

Yes, they are really solid in terms of peering, but their cloud service (VPS) is not that good, network limited to only 10-100Mbps. Idk about IP Transit though.

• GanonkGanonk Member
    edited August 2023

for indomie you can dm @billyriantono in here or @haloatharva on telegram. recomended by me

• LutungLutung Member
    edited August 2023

Why call Indonesia Indomie? Is it because the famous of Indomie Goreng.

But I prefer Mie Goreng By Abang Gerobak

• @Lutung said:
    Why call Indonesia Indomie? Is it because the famous of Indomie Goreng.

But I prefer Mie Goreng By Abang Gerobak

LoL 🤣🤣 please don't troll TS

• Why not just use HE AS6939?
    Anyways any provider that peers with HKIX and SGIX would be a great choice.

• OVH's public smokeping page is a good resource to find pingable IP addresses from ISPs around the world.

https://sin1-sgcs2.smokeping.ovh.net/smokeping??&target=APAC&;

Thanked by 1Calin
  • ericlsericls Member, Patron Provider

Yo looking for abuse?

@ericls said: Yo looking for abuse?

>

Hello , only ignore DMCA

Regards

• IvanIvan Member
    edited August 2023

Best transit providers in Singapore with great peering:

Datapacket
    Global Secure Layer
    Zenlayer

Ransom-IT/HostUniversal is also in Singapore, has slightly less peers and smaller pipes in exchanges compared to the above providers, but might be worth it if it's much cheaper (?).

Otherwise you can also get a connection in Equinix IX SG, lots of carriers are present there so you can be well-peered.

Looking forward to your network expansion!

• It would be expensive to get direct China route to China Telecom (AS4134)/China Unicom (AS4837) and China Mobile (AS9808, via China Mobile International AS58453) in APAC with direct peering. From what I know, it costs at least $15+/Mbps for those 3 ISPs on-net peering, and those are provided in best-effort.
    If you would seek some cheaper solutions, to China Mobile, you may consider Level 3/Softbank as upstream, to China Unicom, NTT Japan/IIJ/Softbank/Singtel could be options, as to China telecom, Softbank/IIJ could possibly be options, but NTT-CT is always congested.

• KrisKris Member
    edited August 2023

Maybe see if you can peer with sg.gs in Equinix FRA8, your best bet (Germany) - https://www.sg.gs/network-map

They have better network and peering than most ISPs out there.

One you get to their ASN through Germany, their Asia peering is impressive.

• If you'd like to sell your Singapore based servers to Chinese customers, SG.GS is the best option but they're a little bit expensive. The other upstream providers are not well-connected to China Telecom, which is the biggest player in China.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Hit up @xTom . His Hong Kong location is premium.

• coldcold Member

@Calin said:
    @yoursunny i'm not apreciate you troll on this post , we seriously search ASNs and other things

Regards

so you want that users from here do the research for you?

edited August 2023

@cold said: so you want that users from here do the research for you?

>

I'm ask my customers from Asia region what ISP have , so I know which ISP to peer directly

Regards

• ExpertVMExpertVM Member, Host Rep

Welcome to Singapore 😀

Thanked by 3Calin PineappleM DP
  • crimecrime Member
    edited August 2023

@xTom Asia network is premium. I'm sure they can do a decent deal for a fellow LET patron.