Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need a dedi in UK - 128GB RAM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need a dedi in UK - 128GB RAM

I need a new dedi in UK, would appreciate any suggestions/offers.

Current setup:
Ryzen 9 5950X
128GB DDR4
2x 1TB NVme
5 IPv4 w/ private VLAN
1Gbps

$140/m

Comments

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

I'd stick with that, see like a pretty decent UK deal to me.

~ SMARTHOST

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • HypereHypere Member
    edited August 2023

@hackerman said:
    I need a new dedi in UK, would appreciate any suggestions/offers.

Current setup:
    Ryzen 9 5950X
    128GB DDR4
    2x 1TB NVme
    5 IPv4 w/ private VLAN
    1Gbps

$140/m

Drop us a PM - We can figure something out for you in London with DDoS Protection :)

If price is your main factor, your current option would be best, we can get close, but we'll not be able to match that sort of pricing

• Don't know if it's possible for those specs with your pricing, especially in UK

• I'm not necessarily looking for anything cheaper, just looking for options to expand my resources. Thanks folks.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

wtf is a dedi? I tried searching on Google but only got something about "Djedi (also Dedi or Djedi of Djed-Sneferu) is the name of a fictional ancient Egyptian magician appearing in the fourth chapter of a story told in the ..."

Is it a VPS? I can help you with this if you can tell me how much bandwidth is needed.

1Gbps

330TB?

• @ezeth said:
    wtf is a dedi? I tried searching on Google but only got something about "Djedi (also Dedi or Djedi of Djed-Sneferu) is the name of a fictional ancient Egyptian magician appearing in the fourth chapter of a story told in the ..."

Is it a VPS? I can help you with this if you can tell me how much bandwidth is needed.

1Gbps

330TB?

Not sure if you're trolling or not.
    'dedi' is short for 'dedicated server'.

Thanked by 2ezeth PineappleM
  • ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider

@AXYZE said:

@ezeth said:

1Gbps

330TB?

Not sure if you're trolling or not.
    'dedi' is short for 'dedicated server'.

Oh okay. Thanks. No I have never heard anyone call a dedicated server dedi

• @ezeth said:

1Gbps

330TB?

No it's a VPN.
    330TB is better than 1Gbps so I'll take it.

• @hackerman said: 330TB is better than 1Gbps so I'll take it.

LOL. I don't think hes offering you a 330Tbit port.
    At 1Gbps running at capacity is ~330TB/mo

• Have you looked at Pebblehost? They have UK dedicated servers with Ryzen 7000 series

• hackermanhackerman Member
    edited August 2023

@CheepCluck said:

@hackerman said: 330TB is better than 1Gbps so I'll take it.

LOL. I don't think hes offering you a 330Tbit port.
    At 1Gbps running at capacity is ~330TB/mo

I was joking...

@concept said:
    Have you looked at Pebblehost? They have UK dedicated servers with Ryzen 7000 series

Thanks, concept, yes I have. Business process means I need to make sure I have several options.