Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

โ€บ Happy 58th birthday Singapore! - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy 58th birthday Singapore!

Comments

• easyeasy Member

Waiting for Nat vps flash sale

Thanked by 2nick_ DeadlyChemist
  • nick_nick_ Member
    edited August 2023

Interested in a NAT VPS in SG as well.

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2023

Here is our Directadmin Shared Lifetime Hosting offers

Shared Hosting Directadmin
    10GB SSD space (PM me extra 5 GB storage for next 10 Users)
    **Unlimited Emails
    Unlimited Domains
    SIngapore location
    **Price: 25$ LIFETIME, Stock: 15

Order (No coupon needed!)

• @NDTN said:
    Happy SG Birthday!

We are bringing back the SGBirthday plan:

RAM: 8GB
    CPU: 5 fair-share cores EPYC Milan
    SSD: 58GB NVMe RAID-10
    IPv4: 1
    IPv6: /112
    Bandwidth: 5858GB
    Port: 10Gbps
    Control Panel: SolusVM
    $58/y, double RAM for triennial payments
    Qty: 10 available

Order here: https://greencloudvps.com/billing/store/happy-hour-sale/sgbirthday

Wow..so fast sold out...haha..

• @OBHost said:
    Birthday Birthday

LET Special Singapore 8GB VPS - Promo # $50/Yr

Special Deal

• 4 CPU (3.5GHz / 3.9GHz)
    • 8GB Memory
    • 50GB Space
    • Unlimited Bandwidth with 500mbps - Fair Usage
    • 1 (IPv4)
    • /112 Subnet (IPv6)
    • Windows/Linux
    • Singapore

Order: https://my.obhost.net/cart.php?a=add&pid=1260
    Stock: 10

Hmm no more...phew..

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @iplcbest said:
    Any offers to provide 16GB memories?

GreenCloud SGBirthday has 16GB if you pay triennially (every 3 years) for $58/year, but it looks like it's sold out now.

• @FAT32 said:

@somik said:
    And that's why I host my own servers from my home. I mean since it's all personal sites and I am the sole user, makes sense to host it from the place I'll access it the most. Got the 2x 1Gbps line and static IPs for this.

I would tell you the ping times, but I block pings from my router to avoid abuse.

If I remember correctly ISP usually disallow you to host anything on home network but still a lot of people (including myself) did it

I checked with the ISP previously and they are actively promoting their static IPs for hosting things at home, as long as it's for personal use. They only disallow "selling" of services hosted on their residential static IP, which I dont. So it's all good.

Link to their TOS: https://www.m1.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/m1-static-ip-service

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@somik said:

@FAT32 said:

@somik said:
    And that's why I host my own servers from my home. I mean since it's all personal sites and I am the sole user, makes sense to host it from the place I'll access it the most. Got the 2x 1Gbps line and static IPs for this.

I would tell you the ping times, but I block pings from my router to avoid abuse.

If I remember correctly ISP usually disallow you to host anything on home network but still a lot of people (including myself) did it

I checked with the ISP previously and they are actively promoting their static IPs for hosting things at home, as long as it's for personal use. They only disallow "selling" of services hosted on their residential static IP, which I dont. So it's all good.

Link to their TOS: https://www.m1.com.sg/terms-and-conditions/m1-static-ip-service

Free VPS from your house when?

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Advin said:
    If only this thread had been posted 3 days later ;) Will maybe try to do some pre-order deals

Is today considered 3 days later? :wink:

• AdvinAdvin Member, Patron Provider

@FAT32 said:

@Advin said:
    If only this thread had been posted 3 days later ;) Will maybe try to do some pre-order deals

UPS is unfortunately incapable of delivering packages on time, but I will still try to throw in some pre-order deals today :|

Thanked by 3FAT32 nick_ NHNHNH000
  • @Advin said:

@FAT32 said:

@Advin said:

UPS is unfortunately incapable of delivering packages on time, but I will still try to throw in some pre-order deals today :|

$5/year hehe

Thanked by 2yoursunny kekeguai
  • FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@anubhavhirani said:
    $5/year hehe

I feel that will probably be not too realistic given the IP and bandwidth cost but @Advin might have his magic :wink:

58% recurring off will be good enough :tongue:

• @FAT32 said:

@anubhavhirani said:
    $5/year hehe

I feel that will probably be not too realistic given the IP and bandwidth cost but @Advin might have his magic :wink:

58% recurring off will be good enough :tongue:

That'd be great! something like Greencloud's $25/year plan would be nice too.

Thanked by 1FAT32
  • hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran
    edited August 2023

Sorry for being late. We're running quite close to capacity in Singapore, so these are only available for 24h (or earlier if stock runs out). Only available in Singapore. We basically make close to no money on them, so before you ask: we cannot make any changes to them, and they are not available in any other locations. Once they are out of stock, they are out of stock.

2 AMD EPYC Milan cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
    4 GB DDR4 RAM
    30 GB NVMe Storage
    2 TB bandwidth
    $30 per year
    (doubled RAM and storage for three year payments)

3 AMD EPYC Milan cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    8 GB DDR4 RAM
    60 GB NVMe Storage
    6 TB bandwidth
    $58 per year
    (doubled RAM & storage for three year payments)

4 AMD EPYC Milan cores (200% dedicated, burstable up to 400%)
    16 GB DDR4 RAM
    100 GB NVMe Storage
    12 TB bandwidth
    $110 per year
    (doubled RAM and storage for three year payments)

Order at https://cloud.hosthatch.com/sale/current-promotions

Setup time is 7 days.

• cybertechcybertech Member
    edited August 2023

somehow it doesn't allow for creation ie the box is greyed out

Thanked by 2nullnothere ariq01
  • i don't see option to pay three year payments on the cart, can you fix @hosthatch pls, thx!

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Yep just noticed, and sorry about that. It won't be fixed before Monday so anyone who wants to order can ticket in and we'll create the invoice for you.

• i be waitin.

• amaeva080amaeva080 Member
    edited August 2023

After making all selections, the "create server" button remains disabled @hosthatch ?
    Unable to place the order. Please help.

• @amaeva080 said:
    After making all selections, the "create server" button remains disabled

See:

@hosthatch said:
    Yep just noticed, and sorry about that. It won't be fixed before Monday so anyone who wants to order can ticket in and we'll create the invoice for you.

• Thanks @nullnothere.
    I thought that was in response to the " three year payment and the cart" issue.

Thanked by 2nullnothere bdl
  • @hosthatch how about a special offer for KVM Storage?

• A little late but Happy Birthday Singapore!! ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ

• @yoursunny said:

@somik said:

@FAT32 said:

@somik said:

Free VPS from your house when?

Never, as any abuse = i see jail time. And I am not keen to find out how those are in Singapore....

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • SSsSSs Member
    edited August 2023

Please help me create an order. 2 cores 4 GB for a year.

• bdlbdl Member
    edited August 2023

@SSs said:

Create an account at Hosthatch, and then a ticket. And remove your email from your post unless you want free pr0n subscriptions.

• SSsSSs Member

INVOICE NUMBER

• @Advin said:

@FAT32 said:

@Advin said:

I am very interested in the pre-order deals and when exactly they will be offered.

• SSsSSs Member

@bdl said:

@SSs said:

Create an account at Hosthatch, and then a ticket. And remove your email from your post unless you want free pr0n subscriptions.

Deleted. Please delete the email in the quote.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited August 2023

I hate to be that guy every single time but... you got any YABS on that $58/yr plan?

I'm generally weary of jumping on things like "AMD Milan" because I have no idea how much the hypervisor limits CPU access (though I acknowledge the "100% dedicated" bit).