Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I <3 Greencloud - Looking for something similar. - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I <3 Greencloud - Looking for something similar.

2»

Comments

• davidedavide Member
    edited August 2023

@bamboo4409 said:
    I currently pay Green Cloud VPS about ~ $23/yr for the following:

50 GB DR
    8 GB RAM
    8 TB BANDWIDTH

This has been wonderful for hosting my Mastodon / Fediverse instance.

I am looking for something similar, with maybe half the resources and half the price. Not sure if its out there, but please let me know because I am on an Oracle Free Tier for some staticc sites doing a YunoHost and the service is fuckin' awful.

Did you find anything so far? I'm also looking for a cheap VPS in Europe with about those specs.

Thanked by 1bamboo4409
  • my trash oracle server was brought back online after 3 days of downtime LOL. f them.

No rush. Green Cloud posted a really good pre-order deal earlier in the thread. Might bite on that or wait for a black friday sale.

• @Jim88 said:

Any ideas?
    I want 2-4 cores CPU, 4 or 8 GB SSD or NVME, and a stable internet connection.
    Which company is better?

Server Factory is worth looking into.

• davidedavide Member
    edited August 2023

@dev_vps said:
    Server Factory is worth looking into.

You mean these? https://my.server-factory.com/cart/nl-amd-epyc-vps/

They are quite expensive.

• my low end plan racknerd which is 765 mb ram is really stable and it nearly pass 2 years. Beside the 765 vps, I have 2 VPS which I'm using it to production purpose. Unfortunately, they don't have APAC package so I tried to look after other provider and found out greendcloud meet my requirement.