Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Skhron.com.ua] Warsaw KVM VPS as low as €9.20 / 6mo! 1 vCPU/512MB ECC DDR4 RAM/15GB SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Skhron.com.ua] Warsaw KVM VPS as low as €9.20 / 6mo! 1 vCPU/512MB ECC DDR4 RAM/15GB SSD

tentortentor Member, Patron Provider
edited August 2023 in Offers

Hello, LET!

It is a pleasure for us to announce our first LET exclusive offer - 30% discount! Applies for semi-annual and longer periods.

Who are you?

We are a new hosting provider powered by family business. And by family business I mean exactly what it is - Skhron is being operated by me (Serhii) and my father (Denys). I am responsible for almost all technical related duties, while my father helps me to run business and do it legally - paying taxes, signing contracts, etc.

What is your network?

Our test IP addresses are 88.218.206.128 & 2a09:b280:fe00:1::a
If you would like to see more, we have own Looking Glass as well as iPerf3: https://lg.skhron.com.ua/

Do you accept _?

We accept debit/credit cards (via FONDY and LiqPay, no recurring payments), wire transfer and cryptocurrency.

Where is the offer?

Order here, more details below:

• Nano-1 for €9.20 / 6mo
    vCPU: 1 (12% FUP)
    RAM: 512MB DDR4 ECC
    Disk: 15GB SSD (RAID10)
    Net: 512GB in+out, 250Mbps port speed

• Micro-1 for €21.13 / 6mo
    vCPU: 1 (25% FUP)
    RAM: 1GB DDR4 ECC
    Disk: 30GB SSD (RAID10)
    Net: 1TB in+out, 500Mbps port speed

• Micro-2 for €41.12 / 6mo
    vCPU: 2 (50% FUP)
    RAM: 2GB DDR4 ECC
    Disk: 60GB SSD (RAID10)
    Net: 2TB in+out, 500Mbps port speed

Please notice that FUP (Fair Use Policy) set to 50% means that you are allowed to constantly use half of 1 vCPU.

All tariff plans given above does not include IPv4 connectivity. However, we include routable /64 IPv6 prefix free of charge by default to all our customers.
If you need at least one IPv4 address, each billed at €0.455/mo including offer discount.

Beware! This offer is limited stock but applies recurring.

Use the promotion code LETLAUNCH to enjoy this offer even further!

Comments

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2023

Nice, finally someone else in Poland, that doesn't use the 2 DC's / Networks everyone else uses.
    What CPU are you guys using? Since the smol package mentions 12% FUP, which is very low, especially if its just an E5.

• tentortentor Member, Patron Provider

@Neoon said:
    What CPU are you guys using? Since the smol package mentions 12% FUP, which is very low, especially if its just an E5.

Currently we have only one physical node with dual Intel Xeon Silver 4114.

• @tentor I would recommend you to add at least NAT IP with few ports on your VPS line as only IPv6 is not best idea, especially not for this money.

@tronyx said:
    @tentor I would recommend you to add at least NAT IP with few ports on your VPS line as only IPv6 is not best idea, especially not for this money.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am currently working on stable NAT64 to be able to provide an access to the IPv4-only resources from IPv6-only VPS.

Regarding the pricing - I am unsure if it is possible for me to offer anything significantly cheaper. Even IPv4 addresses are as much lowend as possible - €0.455/mo (€0.65/mo without promo) is really cheap. Most providers here ask for €1+/mo.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • What happens to my VM after I run out 250GB bandwidth?

• @tentor said:

@tronyx said:
    @tentor I would recommend you to add at least NAT IP with few ports on your VPS line as only IPv6 is not best idea, especially not for this money.

Thanks for your suggestion.

I am currently working on stable NAT64 to be able to provide an access to the IPv4-only resources from IPv6-only VPS.

Regarding the pricing - I am unsure if it is possible for me to offer anything significantly cheaper. Even IPv4 addresses are as much lowend as possible - €0.455/mo (€0.65/mo without promo) is really cheap. Most providers here ask for €1+/mo.

Yup, you are correct for IPv4 pricing, many of them ask for €1+/mo but I just saying that if you offer at least NAT IPv4 access to this VPS, you may get more clients as not everybody likes IPv6-only services.

• @403_Forbidden said:
    What happens to my VM after I run out 250GB bandwidth?

There's two possible options:

1. VPS suspend
    2. Bandwidth limit to 1Mbps. :D

@403_Forbidden said:

Port speed will be limited to 10Mbit. It is possible to order additional bandwidth for €1/1TB.

• @tentor said:

@403_Forbidden said:

Port speed will be limited to 10Mbit. It is possible to order additional bandwidth for €1/1TB.

Do you provide another low-end VM with IPv4 ?

@403_Forbidden said:

All our servers are IPv4 capable, you just need to add at least one IPv4 when making your order.

• @tentor said:

@403_Forbidden said:

All our servers are IPv4 capable, you just need to add at least one IPv4 when making your order.

The test IPv4 not accessible from Shanghai with ChinaTelecom.

edited August 2023

@403_Forbidden said: The test IPv4 not accessible from Shanghai with ChinaTelecom.

China Telecom is banned from our network. This is because we have seen too many TCP connections to our honeypots from them but they didn't reacted to any of our abuse complaint, however they banned our email server.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @tentor said:

@403_Forbidden said: The test IPv4 not accessible from Shanghai with ChinaTelecom.

China Telecom is banned from our network. This is because we have seen too many TCP connections to our honeypots from them but they didn't reacted to any of our abuse complaint, however they banned our email server.

Well.

• summerhost?

Thanked by 1yoursunny

@ascicode said:
    summerhost?

I thought LET users are mature enough to participate in meaningful conversation :disappointed:

• @tentor said:

@ascicode said:
    summerhost?

I thought LET users are mature enough to participate in meaningful conversation :disappointed:

No recurring, no paypal, no monthly deals, but 6 months infront, isnt that fishy for start?
    Does your dad pay the bills, or will you run away in 2 months with the money?

@ascicode said:
    No recurring

This offer is recurring.

no paypal

Currently there is no way to legally use PayPal as a business entity in Ukraine.

no monthly deals, but 6 months infront, isnt that fishy for start?

I believe €2.23/mo isn't too much to give it a try if you think that 6 month offer is too much.

Does your dad pay the bills, or will you run away in 2 months with the money?

I pay all the bills myself except taxes.

Regarding your financial sustainability question - I have enough funds to cover 1 year of all Skhron's expenses in the case no orders will be placed at all.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Skhron has only one dedicated server.
    What happens if the provider of this server deadpools?

@yoursunny said:
    Skhron has only one dedicated server.
    What happens if the provider of this server deadpools?

The dedicated server you are referring to is owned equipment.

In the case of such unfortunate event we will change colocation and the only potential impact for our customer is temporary downtime.

I believe that reputation is the most important asset entity may have, thus I guarantee you this downtime will be compensated for all related services.

Thanked by 1yoursunny