Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

consulting regarding worpress (theme selection / customization)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

consulting regarding worpress (theme selection / customization)

i have a website that regularly publishes music reviews and concert reports (it's not a million euro business!). the design was once adapted to the wordpress theme magazin basic years ago. unfortunately, this theme is not optimized for mobile devices and also not adjustable well enough for my taste in some places. therefore, the following questions arise now:

a) which theme would fit well for a site like the one described above (may also cost a few euros)?
b) should the theme be able to be set by me in such a way that no modifications are necessary in the code?
c) if possible (here I probably need external help) take over the old design, but it should be responsive.

is there anyone here who knows about this topic in wordpress or can refer someone who could help here. i would be willing to pay for this service. but the budget is, since it is a purely privately operated blog, manageable in the lower three-digit euro range.

Comments

• Most modern themes would work fine for you, honestly. Almost all of them are responsive.

Most new themes use the built-in site builder, so you can just customize practically the entire site to your own branding accordingly with zero coding.

https://www.kadencewp.com/

Is a good one.

Thanked by 1hyperblast
  • You can find themes related to your niche on a few popular theme websites like Kadence, Blocksy, Generatepress, Astra. Visit all 4 sites, search for themes/templates there. I am sure you will find a theme for your requirements on one of these 4 websites.

Thanked by 2hyperblast dev077
  • If you take the famous DIVI route, I can design your Landing page only. you will benefit from DIVI Theme and DIVI Builder lifetime license. you can play with it all you want.

Price:15$ to PayPal.

If this is against the Forum roles please remove it, since this is my first post offering a service here. I have always been a consumer.

• @mezoology said:
    If you take the famous DIVI route, I can design your Landing page only. you will benefit from DIVI Theme and DIVI Builder lifetime license. you can play with it all you want.

Price:15$ to PayPal.

If this is against the Forum roles please remove it, since this is my first post offering a service here. I have always been a consumer.

Pretty sure you need a host rep tag.

• then mods are free to remove, apologies.

• Blocksy, fast and easy to customise.

• @hyperblast said:
    i have a website that regularly publishes music reviews and concert reports (it's not a million euro business!). the design was once adapted to the wordpress theme magazin basic years ago. unfortunately, this theme is not optimized for mobile devices and also not adjustable well enough for my taste in some places. therefore, the following questions arise now:

a) which theme would fit well for a site like the one described above (may also cost a few euros)?
    b) should the theme be able to be set by me in such a way that no modifications are necessary in the code?
    c) if possible (here I probably need external help) take over the old design, but it should be responsive.

is there anyone here who knows about this topic in wordpress or can refer someone who could help here. i would be willing to pay for this service. but the budget is, since it is a purely privately operated blog, manageable in the lower three-digit euro range.

You can always check themeforest for a theme , if you want vanilla theme then divi , astra
    :)