Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

FIRE SALE! Terabit Networks | E5-2690 v2 | 64GB RAM | Unmetered BW | $10 OFF LIFE! | ONLY 5 LEFT!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

FIRE SALE! Terabit Networks | E5-2690 v2 | 64GB RAM | Unmetered BW | $10 OFF LIFE! | ONLY 5 LEFT!

SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider

**** FANTASTIC LOWENDTALK SUPER SALE! ****

PROMO CODE 5A8OFIPIR8 FOR $10/MONTH FOR LIFE OFF FOR THE NEXT 5 (FIVE) ORDERS! (*)

With many years of hosting industry experience, Terabit Networks is excited to bring you top-of-the-line DDoS-protected colocation, IP transit, bare metal, and vMetal solutions!

Terabit Networks has just freshly restocked additional bare metal servers! Hurry and buy them up while they're in stock! Visit Terabit Networks to order today!

Server Offers:

• CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2690 v2 @ 3.00 GHz (10 Cores/20 Threads)
  • RAM: 64 GB
  • Storage: 480 Enterprise SSD
  • Bandwidth: Unmetered
  • DDoS Protection: 6 Tbps Mitigation Included
  • Price: $79.99/month ($69.99/month with coupon code "5A8OFIPIR8")

ORDER HERE

Terabit Networks Benefits:

• Law of the land policy.
  • Terabit Networks is pro-free speech and pro-privacy.
  • Terabit Networks accepts cryptocurrency. (Monero/XMR included!)
  • IPMI access.
  • Clean IP reputation.

Locations Available:

• New York, United States
  • Montreal, Québec, Canada

Acceptable Use Policy

Privacy Policy

Quickly order our Intel Xeon E5-2690 v2 servers by clicking here!

(*) Promo code "5A8OFIPIR8" only applies to the next 5 (five) orders of our E5-2690 v2 servers. It is a LowEndTalk launch promo, and is limited. "For life" is defined as the length at which the customer retains service.

Comments

• lg?

• Invoice #97152
    Looks like it's not 10USD per month but 69USD per month

• SilverCreekSilverCreek Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2023

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

It is a $10 off recurring coupon. With the coupon, the blades are $69.99/month (originally $79.99/month). The title of the thread says "$10 OFF LIFE", and the header says, "$10/MONTH FOR LIFE OFF".

• @wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

Their offer is for a full dedicated server, not a VPS.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

It is a $10 off recurring coupon. With the coupon, the blades are $69.99/month (originally $79.99/month). The title of the thread says "$10 OFF LIFE", and the header says, "$10/MONTH FOR LIFE OFF".

You can use common sense to understand this isn't $10, but the copy is confusing ngl.

For example:

"FOR $10/MONTH FOR LIFE OFF FOR THE NEXT 5"

Something like:

"$79.99 $69.99, get $10 per month off for life when you use promo code "5A8OFIPIR8" at checkout (first 5 orders only)."

Would make more sense.

Removing the part about the promo at the top and adding something like ^^ in the current "price" spot would help clarify the offer.

• 5A8OFIPIR8 - $10.00 USD One Time Discount
    When I go to cart, it appears like this?
    I guess I am over thinking? Maybe? I'd rather discount be all the time, every month. Not one time.

Unless I am reading into it too much, :s

@Nanja said:
    5A8OFIPIR8 - $10.00 USD One Time Discount
    When I go to cart, it appears like this?
    I guess I am over thinking? Maybe? I'd rather discount be all the time, every month. Not one time.

Unless I am reading into it too much, :s

The coupon has been fixed. Any orders that were placed will be appropriately corrected. Thank you for pointing this out.

• @SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

Your title and content are easily misleading. I want to say that the monthly renewal fee for the first five purchases is only 10USD

@wartw said:

@SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

Your title and content are easily misleading. I want to say that the monthly renewal fee for the first five purchases is only 10USD

It was not the intention. The title has a character limit. However, SirFoxy did helpfully clarify the intent behind the promo deal we have going on earlier in this thread. Future posts will be more clear regarding our promotion deals.

• @SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:

@SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

It was not the intention. The title has a character limit. However, SirFoxy did helpfully clarify the intent behind the promo deal we have going on earlier in this thread. Future posts will be more clear regarding our promotion deals.

Please help me delete the account I created, I don't want to keep the data on the platform that I didn't buy

@wartw said:

@SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:

@SilverCreek said:

@wartw said:
    Invoice #97152

Please help me delete the account I created, I don't want to keep the data on the platform that I didn't buy

Happy to oblige. Submit a ticket requesting account deletion, and we will take care of it for you.

• LG?