Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner 3m Trial until end of 2023
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner 3m Trial until end of 2023

ascicodeascicode Member
edited August 2023 in Giveaways & Freebies

Hetzner actually gives 3m of trial or €20-€25 equal to use for VPS and so on.

The available coupon is: HCC23-P4WG39

Its a linked offer from mydealz.de
https://www.mydealz.de/gutscheine/hetzner-cloudneukunden-20eur-guthaben-fur-3-monate-fur-vserver-vps-2212299

Forgot to say, its for new users only.

Thanked by 3Not_Oles alilet Ympker

Comments

• ZyraZyra Member

nice

• ah yeashh!

• emghemgh Member

I don’t understand how companies still provide great benefits to switch to them but very rarely any benefit to stay with them

It’s short-sighted, keeping a client is often a lot cheaper compared to getting a new one, especially when there’s these freebies everywhere from all providers

Hetzner just starting a thread here with a code for loyal clients to get a fraction of the above in credits, like €5, would become a top thread on here and stay on page 1 for a good while

//daily rant

Thanked by 2raindog308 0xbkt
  • if you are already using their service, why would you need a trial?

The benefit they provide to stay with them is a good service at a good price.

Thanked by 2angelius yoursunny
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@emgh said: I don’t understand how companies still provide great benefits to switch to them but very rarely any benefit to stay with them

There are providers like @PulsedMedia that add bonus disk every month, so the longer you stay, the bigger your resources.

• its for new users only

awww, too bad for me...

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@raindog308 said:

There are providers like @PulsedMedia that add bonus disk every month, so the longer you stay, the bigger your resources.

Many companies offer benefits to their valued clients. For example we offer free server upgrades to all of our clients every 2-3 years.

• emghemgh Member

@raindog308 said:

@emgh said: I don’t understand how companies still provide great benefits to switch to them but very rarely any benefit to stay with them

Maybe I’m grumpy but I wouldn’t want that

• I don't see the problem here. If you don't want to stay, then nothing is stopping you from leaving. Hetzner is a good company. So what if they have this new customer offer.

• eriseris Member

@ascicode said:
    Hetzner actually gives 3m of trial or €20-€25 equal to use for VPS and so on.

The available coupon is: HCC23-P4WG39

Its a linked offer from mydealz.de
    https://www.mydealz.de/gutscheine/hetzner-cloudneukunden-20eur-guthaben-fur-3-monate-fur-vserver-vps-2212299

Forgot to say, its for new users only.

Every user can generate a free coupon for 20 euro cloud balance..

For example: https://hetzner.cloud/?ref=yVXZRaYoKYdW

So it is no real special offer ...

• emghemgh Member
    edited August 2023

@MrLime said:
    I don't see the problem here. If you don't want to stay, then nothing is stopping you from leaving. Hetzner is a good company. So what if they have this new customer offer.

You completely missed the point

Personally I don't care, I'll just create a fourth account with another legal entity lol

Thanked by 1MrLime
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@raindog308 said:

Until you find your price increased 4.5x and bonus disk wiped.