Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

What providers do LET members recommend for free or low cost email? - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

What providers do LET members recommend for free or low cost email?

2»

Comments

• @febryanvaldo said: Is it like email forwarding service?

Yup, looks like it, so you can use any mail provider to get emails on your domain

• @emgh said: Happy to see more and more people on here mentioning Inleed

True, I can't belive they offer it for free. Althougt I also had issues trying to change the password of an account of a custom domain so there's that. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thanked by 1emgh
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

I like to have an independent account for some stuff such as for a domain registry contact and similar (all the rest is handled by my own 2 email server).
    Formertimes I used diverse free providers for that, however there always were one or another (usually small but annoying) problems, and the only one that I really liked stopped their free plan.

Now I use runbox.com since quite a while and am quite happy with them. My account costs ca. $20/yr but I get a lot for it incl. 2FA, "unlimited" aliases, full domain support, access via all the email protos (SSL too) plus FTPS, 100MB message size, a decent (IMO/for my needs) storage size (2 GB) and a halfway decent country in terms of privacy protection (Norway). For those interested in that, one can also crypto-pay.

I know, I know, there are (highly likely quite a few) cheaper providers out there but I'm happy with runbox and feel that I get a lot for my $$.

I also (privately) have a free protonmail account but get increasingly annoyed by them.

For serious business use I wouldn't even look around but simply go straight to @jar (and I also tell that to clients).

Thanked by 1jar