Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a remote job as low as $100/month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for a remote job as low as $100/month

Ok; I'm in a situation that a little more money can go a long way for me so I posted here to find some options.

I know:

Python and C# (and html and css to an extent)
Familiar with Windows and some linux distributions (mostly Debian based)
Good knowledge of English language (not my first language but I have academic degrees)

Limitations:

The payment had to be in crypto because I cannot receive other forms of payments.
I can be available up to 6hrs a day.

Any suggestion is really appreciated.

Comments

• @alphajoza said:
    I know:

As it happens I am looking for someone to help me with Python+OpenCV+RaspPi. How vested are you in OpenCV running on Pi 4?

@alphajoza said:

Where are you on the globe? (for project that require hardware).

• edited August 2023

@alphajoza said: The payment had to be in crypto because I cannot receive other forms of payments.

From where do you belong - 6hours a day for only $100 :o

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @alphajoza you know make video share website?

Regards,
    Calin

• @aakashmishra007 said:

@alphajoza said: The payment had to be in crypto because I cannot receive other forms of payments.

:D

• FrankRuanFrankRuan Member
    edited August 2023

@aakashmishra007 said:

Maybe some Southeast Asian & East Asian countries :neutral:

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

Philippines?

• My suggestion is - forget about Python, and coding in general, look how many cheap competitors you will have:
    https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/buy/software-development/python

Plus there is ChatGPT for free...

Do something only a human can do - task automation, captchas, subs for video content, moderation, etc.

• @xoctopus said:
    My suggestion is - forget about Python, and coding in general, look how many cheap competitors you will have:
    https://www.fiverr.com/categories/programming-tech/buy/software-development/python

Do something only a human can do - task automation, captchas, subs for video content, moderation, etc.

Most of the low prices in fiverr are for either REALLY bad devs or basic projects, check medium / high level project prices. Still OPs prices are cheaper but sadly fiverr doesnt accept crypto.

ChatGPT wont help you unless you are a coder or its a really basic script

Thanked by 1homelabber
  • LeviLevi Member

Russia. Modt countries are able to accept payments via non-crypto ways. Russia increasingly - not.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited August 2023

@Maounique said:
    Philippines?

Lowend for a fresh, unskilled Filipino customer support contractor was like $3.50/hr back in 2016. That would come out to like $540 monthly by today's standards, before inflation.

• emghemgh Member

@xoctopus said:
    My suggestion is - forget about Python, and coding in general, look how many cheap competitors you will have:

Are you being serious?

You’re seriously suggesting that solving captchas will yield better return compared to learning code?

:/

• @emgh said: You’re seriously suggesting that solving captchas will yield better return compared to learning code?

As a solution for his current situation? Definitelly. Even if you are a great coder, only blackhat-type people will hire you for crypto in most cases, so it rules out most platforms like Fiverr. The example that I posted is - why to even bother hiring him as a coder, when you have hundreds of other people doing the same stuff, with feedback, portfolio, "traditional" payment methods, etc.

• @alphajoza said:
    Ok; I'm in a situation that a little more money can go a long way for me so I posted here to find some options.

I know:

Good knowledge of English language (not my first language but I have academic degrees)

Limitations:

The payment had to be in crypto because I cannot receive other forms of payments.

Where do you live for $100/month? I need to find somewhere I can live cheaply like that.

• @dev077 said:

@alphajoza said:

I know:

Limitations:

Where do you live for $100/month? I need to find somewhere I can live cheaply like that.

You can live under $100 in South Asia, but, bruh, it is like living in hell

• xoctopusxoctopus Member
    edited August 2023

Also in parts of Africa, $100 is considered a normal full time salary even for government sector. But in those places, the only Python you encounter, would be an actual snake.

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@xoctopus said: Also in parts of Africa, $100 is considered a normal full time salary even for government sector.

In the mid nineties 100 was normal wage in Romania. It would be more than 200, though, in today's money.

• Guys, OP said "up to 6hrs/day" and "as low as 100$/month". That could mean it's 100$/month for 0.5-1hrs/day too.

Still, since he has not answered for 4 days. His situation could be worse than he thought, or not much at all.