Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Why is virmach's vps so bad!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Why is virmach's vps so bad!

zhazhahuizhazhahui Member
edited August 2023 in Reviews

I bought a vps last year, a node in San Jose. There has always been a problem with the speed measurement. I gave feedback on the work order, and the reply I got was migration. I really want to give up on this company, I don't know if it is going to close down. If the work order problem is not resolved, it will be closed forcibly, and no reply is allowed. Secondly, when the work order is placed, it will be closed without any explanation. Some friends in the forum have blocked the work order number. Anyway, the vps speed of 1gbps is as follows

Again, it is better to buy the vps from Virmach's family carefully, I am tired and don't want to bother!

Comments

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate
    edited August 2023

If you are tired, we recommend cancelling your VirmAche VPS and having some sleep.
    I hear Purple mattress is wonderful.

Thanked by 2ariq01 ULTRAONE
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@yoursunny said: I hear Purple mattress is wonderful.

I heard that the Green mattress with cloud imprints is wonderful too.

• @DP said:

@yoursunny said: I hear Purple mattress is wonderful.

I heard that the Green mattress with cloud imprints is wonderful too.

u all sleep in mattress roadside ftw

Thanked by 1Calin
  • hyperblasthyperblast Member
    edited August 2023

the opposite seems to be true...

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.81 Gbits/sec  | 894 Mbits/sec   | 12.8 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.85 Gbits/sec  | 928 Mbits/sec   | 12.4 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | 1.85 Gbits/sec  | 925 Mbits/sec   | 7.56 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.17 Gbits/sec  | 667 Mbits/sec   | 82.8 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 1.40 Gbits/sec  | 26.3 Mbits/sec  | 79.4 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.44 Gbits/sec  | 420 Mbits/sec   | 123 ms

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv6):
    ---------------------------------
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed      | Ping
    -----           | -----                     | ----            | ----            | ----
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.81 Gbits/sec  | 1.61 Gbits/sec  | 12.7 ms
    Scaleway        | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.82 Gbits/sec  | busy            | 13.5 ms
    NovoServe       | North Holland, NL (40G)   | busy            | 1.83 Gbits/sec  | 7.46 ms
    Uztelecom       | Tashkent, UZ (10G)        | 1.53 Gbits/sec  | 946 Mbits/sec   | 76.4 ms
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 839 Mbits/sec   | 73.1 Mbits/sec  | 79.5 ms
    Clouvider       | Dallas, TX, US (10G)      | 1.24 Gbits/sec  | 838 Mbits/sec   | 118 ms
    Clouvider       | Los Angeles, CA, US (10G) | 1.07 Gbits/sec  | 497 Mbits/sec   | 149 ms

• They offered a migration as the solution to the problem. Why aren't you doing the migration?

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • SaahibSaahib Host Rep, Veteran

I am still unable to wrap my head around "work order".

• @JoeMerit said:
    They offered a migration as the solution to the problem. Why aren't you doing the migration?

switching ips is maybe a problem?

• OMG! He lost millions!

• @zhazhahui said: Again, it is better to buy the vps from Virmach's family carefully, I am tired and don't want to bother!

swtiched to RackNerd.
    virmach is already dead.

Thanked by 1risharde
  • jtkjtk Member

@JoeMerit said:
    They offered a migration as the solution to the problem. Why aren't you doing the migration?

I wish we could do that for the infamous node locked problems. You can end up without a system for months waiting for things to eventually get fixed.