Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for EU KVM VPS with 2vCPU + 4GB RAM with Backups/Snapshots
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for EU KVM VPS with 2vCPU + 4GB RAM with Backups/Snapshots

nqservicesnqservices Member
edited August 2023 in Requests

Hi all,

Looking to buy a KVM VPS hosted in a European Datacenter (except RO and LT) with at least:

2vCPU
4GB RAM
30 GB SSD/NVMe
1 IPv4
Mail Ports Open (25, 465, 587). Will not send email from own server IP or spam. Will host mailcow and use an external SMTP relay to send out emails.

It must have at least 5x daily automatic backups/snapshots and also the possibility of making backups/snapshots on demand manually.

From what I been seeing hosts using VirtFusion have advantage vs most of the ones using SolusVM v1… Let's see what offers come up.

Willing to pay quaterlly or anually if it's a good deal.

Thanks!

Comments

• Hybula has a sale thread here. They're located in the Netherlands. You can ask them to upgrade your plan to Custom Scheduled Backup (7x).

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187476/hybula-sector-enterprise-cloud-epyc-milan-50gb-nvme-4gb-ram-anti-ddos-nl-free-vps/p1

• Hi @nqservices ,

At We can offer you this for 4,50€/m or 42€/year

• 2vCPU - Xeon E5
    • 4GB - RAM
    • 30GB - NVMe Storage
    • 1 - IPv4 Address
    • 1 - IPv6 /64 Subnet
    • 1Gbps - Speed
    • 1TB - Traffic
    • Germany - Location

We block mail ports by default but you can unblock it if you contact us. For backups you can do it manually or you can set up a cronjob at our service panel.

If you're interested sign up at portal, open a ticket and I will make an invoice for you.

• @nick_ said:
    Hybula has a sale thread here. They're located in the Netherlands. You can ask them to upgrade your plan to Custom Scheduled Backup (7x).

https://lowendtalk.com/discussion/187476/hybula-sector-enterprise-cloud-epyc-milan-50gb-nvme-4gb-ram-anti-ddos-nl-free-vps/p1

Hi @nick_,

Thanks for the sugestion... already have a VPS with Hybula and up to know they are rock solid! But that sale/promotion is too expensive for this specific project, since it will be a small email server for me.

@dyren said:
    Hi @nqservices ,

At We can offer you this for 4,50€/m or 42€/year

• 2vCPU - Xeon E5
    • 4GB - RAM
    • 30GB - NVMe Storage
    • 1 - IPv4 Address
    • 1 - IPv6 /64 Subnet
    • 1Gbps - Speed
    • 1TB - Traffic
    • Germany - Location

We block mail ports by default but you can unblock it if you contact us. For backups you can do it manually or you can set up a cronjob at our service panel.

Thanks for the offer.

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@nqservices said:
    Hi all,

Looking to buy a KVM VPS hosted in a European Datacenter (except RO and LT) with at least:

2vCPU
    4GB RAM
    30 GB SSD/NVMe
    1 IPv4
    Mail Ports Open (25, 465, 587). Will not send email from own server IP or spam. Will host mailcow and use an external SMTP relay to send out emails.

It must have at least 5x daily automatic backups/snapshots and also the possibility of making backups/snapshots on demand manually.

From what I been seeing hosts using VirtFusion have advantage vs most of the ones using SolusVM v1… Let's see what offers come up.

Willing to pay quaterlly or anually if it's a good deal.

Thanks!

Quite sad to see that you excluded our country from the list.
    I had the 5 euro offer that fit your needs like a glove :)

https://www.hazi.ro/order/vps-server-intel-xeon/87

• @FlorinMarian said:

Quite sad to see that you excluded our country from the list.

Nothing against your country... But for this specific project RO and LT are out of the options. Thanks anyway!

• labzelabze Member, Patron Provider

You can take a look at our EPYC offerings, for example the 4GB plan

2 vCore AMD EPYC 7401P
    4 GB DDR4 ECC RAM
    40 GB NVMe SSD Storage
    2500 GB Bandwidth @ 1 Gbps
    1 IPv4 & IPv6/64 included
    1 Backup slots included
    Hosted in Falkenstein, Germany
    Virtfusion Control Panel
    $4 a month
    or $3.5/month if paid annually.

I can include 7 backup slots - mail ports blocked by default but just open a ticket and we'll unblock them.

https://my.hostbrr.com/order/main/packages/largeram/?group_id=23&currency=USD

• edited August 2023

They have a lot of cheap VPS and give massive discounts on some of the locations ( $1.5 a month ). They're normal price starts from about $5 a month. Talk to their support, they'll help you and they might give you a nice discount as well.

If you sign up using my referral link, you'll get a 15% bonus when topping up your balance.

• Already bought one from server-factory. First time using their services.
    This post can be closed.