Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spectraip is very poor
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spectraip is very poor

vt9941055vt9941055 Member
edited July 2023 in Reviews

Support is very poor. On average they respond to a request within two weeks. Can't get the server up for months.

After 2 weeks of downtime they server is still down. But they changed ticked priority to Low, they told that "huge delay" was due to my multiple reminders, they don't like my "tone" and haven't done any refund!

Not recommended!

Comments

• Show me on the doll where they hurt you..

Thanked by 1jsg
  • AXYZEAXYZE Member

New user, no screenshots or evidence. How can anybody trust your "review"?

At least include full emails with dates.

• joined 11 days

used spectraIP for months

very credible review

• im poor too!

• JasonMJasonM Member

used spectraip. severs were fine.
    yes. support did take a week to respond my email. but that was only once or twice and IDK the reason why.
    else they are quite good.

• kasodkkasodk Barred

@Otus9051 said:
    im poor too!

A little gift:

Now you are a trillionaire.

• ourvdsourvds Member
    edited July 2023

@vt9941055 said:
    Support is very poor. On average they respond to a request within two weeks. Can't get the server up for months.

After 2 weeks of downtime they server is still down. But they changed ticked priority to Low, they told that "huge delay" was due to my multiple reminders, they don't like my "tone" and haven't done any refund!

Not recommended!

They answer yes not quickly, but fortunately I have not tried them

• ifreakifreak Member

Can't get the server up for months.

It's an old people thing, perfectly natural

Thanked by 2let_rocks naphtha
  • Please try AWS for good support

• Support is an important (and free) option of the hoster; when your hoster have it - its a giant time/recources economy. Also there was few cases, when I needed fast responds, truly - not all hosters have such an opportunity - so, if you need such - you may search for it, usually the ones with a good support have such a notification on their website, like: "We provide 24\7 support" or something

• Finally

1. Server doesn't ping for a month
    2. They haven't fixed anyting
    3. They haven't done any refund

So they are scammers and their support is garbage. This service works until the first issue. They don't care about customers. Your server may be down for an monthes and they will not fix it

• P.S All the replies were from Tony van Zijl.
    Let everybody know the scammer by name.

• @vt9941055 I have no clue who Tony is, but the owner of SpectraIP goes by a different name. They are really not great at communication. Very unfriendly. I even got a mail saying: “When we wrote we don’t want you to use any way of contact with us anymore, we weren’t kidding. Why do you still try to contact us?”

So for me it is nothing new they communicate this way. I’d recommend finding an other hosting party and forget about Spectra. They’ll never change.

• @DennisdeWit said: I even got a mail saying: “When we wrote we don’t want you to use any way of contact with us anymore, we weren’t kidding. Why do you still try to contact us?”

Damn. I just renewed my dedi. Time to look for an alternative.

• @jahrinc said:

@DennisdeWit said: I even got a mail saying: “When we wrote we don’t want you to use any way of contact with us anymore, we weren’t kidding. Why do you still try to contact us?”

Damn. I just renewed my dedi. Time to look for an alternative.

In this case I am not running any witch hunt against Spectra, their owners or their DC (not the best reputation), so it is your own decision if you want to stay or not.

I’m not here to talk bad about them, but you can find all the info you’ll need to have a good idea about how the business works on the internet.

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited August 2023

@DennisdeWit said: I’m not here to talk bad about them

Well given what they told you and the lack of support when something happens. I think its best to find an alternative that is responsive.

• @jahrinc said:

@DennisdeWit said: I’m not here to talk bad about them

Well given what they told you and the lack of support when something happens. I think its best to find an alternative that is responsive.

That’s your decision, but I can completely follow that decision. I’d probably do the same if I were in this position. ;)

• RickBakkrRickBakkr Member, Patron Provider, LIR

Might be me, but I keep on wondering what is the intention of such threads. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. If the monkey isn’t as expected, get another one and pay a little more. No need to stress about it. There are so many reputable providers in The Netherlands that are in this league…

Thanked by 1emgh
  • Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@RickBakkr said:
    Might be me, but I keep on wondering what is the intention of such threads. Pay peanuts, get monkeys. If the monkey isn’t as expected, get another one and pay a little more. No need to stress about it. There are so many reputable providers in The Netherlands that are in this league…

Because why can't the absolute cheapest of them all be also very high quality and very good and kind and also be there 24/7 and also perform the best

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@emgh said:

@RickBakkr said:

Because why can't the absolute cheapest of them all be also very high quality and very good and kind and also be there 24/7 and also perform the best

Sorry, but I have to harshly criticize you! Because you forgot "max. 5 min. ticket response time".
    That said, I think one could also let 15 min. slip through but then, of course, the price must be lowered by at least 30%!

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @SirFoxy said:

I'm a gorilla in a fuckin' coupe, finna pull up to the zoo, nigga
    Who, nigga? Who the fuck is you? I don't know, nigga
    No, nigga, pull up on your block, we gon' blow, nigga
    Go, nigga, run, nigga, run for the po', nigga (Police, nigga)
    Gas what I smoke, nigga (Nigga, smoke)
    Feds at my door, jump out the window, nigga (The window)
    No, you can't get no money, silly ho (Silly ho)
    I just hit a stain, faneto (Faneto)

• davidedavide Member
    edited August 2023

@kasodk said:

I promise to pay the bearer on demand one hundred trillion dollars ... Pinky promise? ... yet no one shall ask Mr. "I" to fulfill his promise. The only thing Mr. "I" can think of, is that there's space for more zeroes... and more promises. Brrrrr goes his printer.