Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Path.net DDoS protection for FiveM server hosted on OVH Singapore
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Path.net DDoS protection for FiveM server hosted on OVH Singapore

Hi there, I'm looking for a proxy/tunnel with Path.net DDoS protected (or other way applicable) for a game server (FiveM) hosted on OVH Singapore.

Budget: Flexible, I prefer quality

By the way, do you have any experience about DDoS Protection for games (any game, not only FiveM), which DDoS protection provider works well, which one usually fails, etc. Would you mind to share it? Thanks a lot!

Comments

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

Just get a server from Path's sister company, Tempest. There was a recent restock in Singapore on their website and it includes Path protection + Unmetered 10 GBPS

Thanked by 1tinokun
  • What is wrong with OVH's anti-DDOS protection that would require a Path.net tunnel to it? They have GAME boxes for APAC on sale right now with the GAME anti-DDOS firewall.

The Tempest Microblade Singapore box is around $120/mo and I've only seen it in stock twice thus far this year, only to sell out within an hour (likely because 10 Gbps unmetered in Singapore is a godsend). If that's something you desperately want, you should monitor their microblade server page for stock drops.

Thanked by 1tinokun
  • @PineappleM said:
    What is wrong with OVH's anti-DDOS protection that would require a Path.net tunnel to it? They have GAME boxes for APAC on sale right now with the GAME anti-DDOS firewall.

The Tempest Microblade Singapore box is around $120/mo and I've only seen it in stock twice thus far this year, only to sell out within an hour (likely because 10 Gbps unmetered in Singapore is a godsend). If that's something you desperately want, you should monitor their microblade server page for stock drops.

Yep! Our Singapore is a VERY popular location, selling pretty much any hardware we get available within the day of being listed. We are actively working on increasing our stock in the location, as we do see it continuing to grow in popularity, well past our original estimates.

Especially considering the alternatives in the location, at $120/mo, with 10Gbps unmetered, I personally cannot think of another provider even close to our offering.

@tinokun said:
    Hi there, I'm looking for a proxy/tunnel with Path.net DDoS protected (or other way applicable) for a game server (FiveM) hosted on OVH Singapore.

Budget: Flexible, I prefer quality

By the way, do you have any experience about DDoS Protection for games (any game, not only FiveM), which DDoS protection provider works well, which one usually fails, etc. Would you mind to share it? Thanks a lot!

Feel free to reach out to me personally, and I can see what we can find for you at Tempest. <3

Thanked by 2PineappleM tinokun