Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Fybe.com has anyone heard of them?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Fybe.com has anyone heard of them?

While looking for some cheap s3 storage providers I cam across fybe.com.
However they seem to be pretty new (they have some cli stuff on github.

So I cannot find any reviews :/ anyone know about them?

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Looks like they're taking the relative pricing position that Wasabi has slowly inched away from. Never heard of them though.

• Never heard of them. Jeez the cloud instances are expensive.

• BTW why don't you try iDrive e2? They've recently lowered their prices and it's a pretty good service. I have used it for around a year I think and only had a few very brief hiccups, nothing noteworthy. I use e2 for both media/user uploads and backups.

• @vitobotta said:
    BTW why don't you try iDrive e2? They've recently lowered their prices and it's a pretty good service. I have used it for around a year I think and only had a few very brief hiccups, nothing noteworthy. I use e2 for both media/user uploads and backups.

Looking at iDrive e2 as well.
    Fybe offers 1TB for 6$ with unlimited in and out.

• @Silvest said:

@vitobotta said:
    BTW why don't you try iDrive e2? They've recently lowered their prices and it's a pretty good service. I have used it for around a year I think and only had a few very brief hiccups, nothing noteworthy. I use e2 for both media/user uploads and backups.

Looking at iDrive e2 as well.
    Fybe offers 1TB for 6$ with unlimited in and out.

iDrive e2 is now $20/TB per year

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep

They've got an awfully similar name to a airline that went bust recently where I am, Flybe.

Thanked by 1LordSpock
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@Silvest said: fybe.com

seems new company. they're doing lots of google advertising. I see their ads recently from past 2 months when searching for vps, cpanel hosting on google.com