Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

True 10 Gbps Dedicated Servers (UA / NL / USA): Fully 10Gbps Loading, Customized Network Services
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

True 10 Gbps Dedicated Servers (UA / NL / USA): Fully 10Gbps Loading, Customized Network Services

vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello! VSYS Host is here!

We are delighted to offer our powerful 10 Gbps servers - the embodiment of speed and performance! With VSYS Host, you can be confident that you are getting 100% real 10 Gbps servers!

DC of your choice:

• Ukraine
  • The Netherlands
  • USA

💡 Interesting to know: We have prepared a special article on our blog about how to distinguish true 10 Gbps servers from fake ones. Check it out to stay informed and make the right choice: True vs. Fake 10Gbps Servers

What makes our 10Gbps Dedicated Servers with Unlimited Bandwidth stand out? 🤔
1️⃣ Fully 10Gbps Loading: HW configs capable of fully loading 10 Gbps servers. Deploy & OS installation – no setup charges.
2️⃣ Customized Network Services: Enjoy tailored network services, including IP address announcement via BGP, private network setups, and virtual/physical VLAN/VRACK configurations. Customized network tweaks are like TCP BBR for a 10Gbps streaming server.
3️⃣ Shared Bandwidth: Efficiently utilize resources by sharing ordered bandwidth between your dedicated 10Gbps servers.
4️⃣ High Network Capacity: Experience exceptional connectivity with >1Tbps network capacity, ensuring awesome connectivity and optimal performance.
5️⃣ 99.97% Uptime Guarantee: Count on outstanding network uptime with a guarantee and no packet loss.
6️⃣ DDoS Ready Network: Benefit from a DDoS-ready network, ensuring protection against potential threats.
7️⃣ Custom Hardware Configurations: Request custom hardware configurations to meet your specific 10Gbps server needs.

🔗 Connect to the world of performance and speed today:
https://vsys.host/10gbps-servers

🤝 Our friendly and experienced team is ready to support you 24/7! If you have any questions or need assistance, we are always here to help.

Feel free to contact us via [email protected] or DM.

Comments

• NanjaNanja Member

To me this seems like very high end pricing $800+ monthly. I understand that 10gbps is really expensive. So price makes sense...

Any possibility on low end pricing though?

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

@Nanja said:
    To me this seems like very high end pricing $800+ monthly. I understand that 10gbps is really expensive. So price makes sense...

Any possibility on low end pricing though?

Yes, a discount is possible and is discussed on an individual basis 😉. To do this, please email us with your request for the configuration and discount you are interested in at [email protected] and mention that you are from LET.