Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need help how to fix this Ubuntu error
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need help how to fix this Ubuntu error

exp82exp82 Member

Hi anyway can help me how to fix this Ubuntu server error? This error come after I restart my server

ERROR: ld.so: object '/etc/libsystem.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.
ERROR: ld.so: object '/etc/libsystem.so' from /etc/ld.so.preload cannot be preloaded (cannot open shared object file): ignored.

Comments

• comXyzcomXyz Member

Edit ~/.bashrc file
    look for LD_PRELOAD, and remove /etc/libsystem.so from LD_PRELOAD

• exp82exp82 Member

Hi already fixed this . After I restart my server... now I cannot access my website. Get error from cloudflare 523 , I don't touch any setting at my server and I'm using the cloudpanel control panel. Any idea how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

• comXyzcomXyz Member

You can try to access your website without Cloudflare to see what is actually the error.

• aliletalilet Member

Cloudflare 523 means there is problem with the origin/server so log into your VPS and see what the problem is. Check web server and PHP (if using) logs.

• JustHostJustHost Member, Patron Provider

If you try and load the servers IP in your browser does it work or fail ?

• exp82exp82 Member

Already try my server IP also don't work , is that any possible because cloudpanel have issues with the exploit vulnerability. And I get locked down by the provider?

If nothing loads when you use the IP, that suggests either the HTTP service is not running or is being blocked by the firewall.

In the panel does it show if the service is running ?

• exp82exp82 Member

I also can't access my cloudpanel control panel so can't see if the service is running or not

Do you have any VNC included with your vps, if so check in SSH what is running.