Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server in Europe - Low End - Low Budget
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server in Europe - Low End - Low Budget

Hi there, I got a little angry with Hetzner and I am looking to replace the auction server I have with them.

My current specs are i7-4770 w/ 32GB RAM and 2x2TB HDDs, 1 Gbps uplink. RAM, HDDs and uplink are a must, the CPU can be a little bit slower, e.g. E3-1270v2 should be fine.

I use very little bandwidth (under 1 TB/year, usually!), so even low limits like 10TB/month should suit me fine.

I need the server to be in Europe. Closest to Poland wins. Only 1 IPv4 needed.

My budget is 40 euro (41.5 to be exact). I know it's not much to play around with, but it's as much as I can throw on it - it doesn't really earn me any money.

Thanks for your offers.

Comments

• AlbaHostAlbaHost Member, Host Rep

Mevspace might be your best bet, and it's in Poland.

• jeikobu__jeikobu__ Member
    edited July 2023

Thanks for your suggestion. Sadly, it looks like their cheapest options include 2x500GB HDD - an upgrade to 2x2TB + VAT makes it double my budget. They offer a good bargain for their hardware (64GB RAM in their cheapest server is madness), but I think it's not what I'm looking for.

It doesn't really have to be in Poland. I am more than content with it being elsewhere. Europe is a must, though.

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hello.

We have cheap dedicated servers in Republic of Moldova.
    You may need to increase a little your budget.

Check our plans here:
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Use the Coupon code: LET14

Alexhost.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Sorry to say this, but you just have to accept NVMe instead of HDD. Kinda sad right? :(

MD5 comes back available very soon, have an software thing to resolve, ironically for temp automation before the real one is built :/

• conceptconcept Member
    edited July 2023

Spaceberg.cc
    Spaceberg Outlet
    i7-3770
    32 GB RAM
    2 x 3 TB HDD
    1 Gbit/s - Unmetered
    Germany
    €30.00 EUR

• edited July 2023

OVH has a bunch of servers in Warsaw: https://checkservers.ovh/ but their SYS lineup is only 250 Mbit.

@concept said:
    Spaceberg.cc
    Spaceberg Outlet
    i7-3770
    32 GB RAM
    2 x 3 TB HDD
    1 Gbit/s - Unmetered
    Germany
    €30.00 EUR

These are resold Hetzner

• conceptconcept Member
    edited July 2023

if you can stretch the budget a bit.
    BinaryRacks
    Xeon E5-2420v2
    2x2TB HDD
    1Gbit - 30TB
    €49/m

Seedhost.eu
    Intel E3-1230
    32 GB
    4 x 4 TB
    1gbit - 100 TB
    €44/m

OR wait since the following is out of stock

Seedhost.eu
    Intel E3-1230
    32 GB
    4 x 2 TB
    1Gbit - 100 TB
    €35/m

• StrikerrStrikerr Member
    edited July 2023

deinserverhost

Dedicated Server - Core i3 - Intel Core i3 12100
    €36.40EUR/mo
    IPv4 - Adressen:: 1x IPv4
    RAM: 32GB DDR4
    Disk 1: 4TB HDD
    Disk 2: no Disk
    Uplink: 1x 1Gbit/s

servdiscount
    https://store.servdiscount.com/de/configurate/offer_sd_i7_4790k_v2_i7_4790k_32_gb_ram_2x6_000_gb_sata

i7-4790k (4 x 4,0 GHz mit HT)
    32 GB DDR3
    CentOS 7
    6.000 GB SATA
    6.000 GB SATA
    1 Monat Vertragslaufzeit
    Gesamtbetrag / Abrechnung monatlich
    40,00 €

• NetDynamics24NetDynamics24 Member, Host Rep

@jeikobu__ said:
    Hi there, I got a little angry with Hetzner and I am looking to replace the auction server I have with them.

What is the problem you have with them?

• jeikobu__jeikobu__ Member
    edited July 2023

@NetDynamics24 said:

@jeikobu__ said:

What is the problem you have with them?

Infrastructure faults they failed to address over a prolonged period of time.

@PulsedMedia said:
    https://pulsedmedia.com/minidedi-dedicated-servers-finland.php

Sorry to say this, but you just have to accept NVMe instead of HDD. Kinda sad right? :(

MD5 comes back available very soon, have an software thing to resolve, ironically for temp automation before the real one is built :/

Is that 2x2TB or one 4TB NVMe? I was looking to set up RAID1 for basic redundancy. The price though... seems like a bargain of the century.

@Strikerr said:
    servdiscount

Do you have any personal experience with them? The offer looks like exactly what I need, but I've read some worrisome reviews about their hardware going out all the time. I've read dozens upon dozens of reviews about other providers here, but I think most if not all of them were negative because of support, not the actual hardware.

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@jeikobu__ said: Is that 2x2TB or one 4TB NVMe? I was looking to set up RAID1 for basic redundancy. The price though... seems like a bargain of the century.

1x 4TB NVMe.

2x 1TB NVMe is on the workbench right now. Not sure when we get 2x 2T or 2x 4T tho.

Thanks for the feedback. We think they are magnificent deal too :)