Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for Anti-DMCA VPS/VDS; Most of recommended here, aren’t AntiDMCA in ‘23
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for Anti-DMCA VPS/VDS; Most of recommended here, aren’t AntiDMCA in ‘23

WiFiWiFi Member

Hi all!

I am looking for a steadfast VPS/VPS, that will stay against DMCA, copywrite, intellectual property (IP) abuses. Nothing serious, nothing criminal, just a web site what hosts a batch of programs (ZIP/RAR/EXE), manuals in PDF, and so on.

BTW, files cannot be downloaded by guests / just visitors, but only by club members. So, technically we host file names. Haven't had any problems during a few years, but in this year some Western company authorized some international law firm to start sending abuses about ‘their files listed and offered’.

So, I am looking for a new front-end for our project. Prefer EU location as сloser to Germany as possible, like NETHERLANDS, SWISS, SWEDEN. etc.

Technical requirements:

— 2-4 cores vCores, or 1-2 dedicated core
— 1GB RAM as a minimum
— 2GB SSD as a minimum
— 200-250+ Mbps of FDX throughput to major datacenters in EU
— KVM/Rescue Mode

I googled a lot, including this board, and found out that 80% of recommended hosters are not Anti-DMCA these days or ceased to exist. Below you will find list of companies who will stop servicing you once abuse is received:

1) hostslick.com
2) incognet.io
3) ProfitServer.ru

Tested / Companies I tried to start to work with:

4) PQHosting was tested as well, but their NL VPS connectivity appears to be poor. Tech support is very formal and didn't try to help much. So, I couldn't stay with them.
5) AbuseHosting (PANAMA) – under the test now.
6) PrivateAPLS (NL) – under the test now.

Not responded (see note):

7) SVEA
8) Weservit
9) Alexhost
10) Qloudhost

Note: companies not responded during the 36 hours, 1 full business plus half of the Saturday. While their position is not clear, we will consider them companies that provide a low-quality service (lack of response time to technical support requests), or, conversely, they are super resistant to abuse that they do not answer anyone :smile:

P.S.

I'm looking not only for some public options, like famous companies, but I can also consider a private / not very advertised offer in the PM.

Comments