Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frequent Downtime with EasyVM
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frequent Downtime with EasyVM

I've been using EasyVPs for quite some time now and I wanted to share that I've been experiencing a significant number of outages recently. The service seems to be down frequently, Apart from the inconsistent uptime reporting, it seems their support portal is also currently inaccessible.

Comments

• JabJabJabJab Member

Holy balls, please.

significant number of outages
    down frequently
    inconsistent uptime reporting [?]

Numbers, hard numbers. Graphs, hetrixtools, uptime, anything.

For some people 5 minute downtime in span of 3 months in 1 minute windows is "significant" or "frequently"...

Thanked by 2emgh Bochi
  • emghemgh Member

We really need a guide on how to create a thread properly

• febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited July 2023

Do you think they are lying?

https://status.easyvm.net/

• @febryanvaldo said:
    Do you think they are lying?
    https://status.easyvm.net/

This status page kinda terrible. 100% uptime = provider did not report any downtime.

• qebaqeba Member

Been subscribed to VPS with them for few months already, not detected downtime at my monitoring system. Which server/nodes are the downtime happened? Dallas or LV?

• emghemgh Member

@febryanvaldo to be fair, that’s likely network uptime

Does not mean that the hypervisor is healthy

Thanked by 2Otus9051 yoursunny
  • febryanvaldofebryanvaldo Member
    edited July 2023

@emgh said: @febryanvaldo to be fair, that’s likely network uptime

Does not mean that the hypervisor is healthy

I'm in a position of asking TS. Sadly just words from TS. So counter with the proof.

• i have vps with them and monitoring it from syagent.com service, but never detected downtime.

• Can not say about current situation but Previously named as central.so and my vps was suspended and off for more than 2 month regular and then shifted to easyvm..

Note : they have extended my validity by 2 month but yes they have issue regarding uptime and service. :neutral:

• Ive had EasyVM back when they were still called Central.so

Barely any downtimes from them for the past 6 months, atleast in my experience.

• aquaaqua Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

Sorry to hear that you're getting downtime, but we haven't had any reports for quite a while now.

If you could reach out to us via ticket, we can look into what might be causing this and provide proper compensation.

Thank you :)

Edit:You referred that our support portal is down too? We also haven't had any reports of that either.