Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In this Discussion

[ISP] Network issue testing/analyzing
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[ISP] Network issue testing/analyzing

MMzFMMzF Member
edited July 2023 in Help

Hi, i've recently started to get packet loss and slower internet speed this month (July) it was fine before, My connection is 10Mbits For testing i tried mtr test
Ping to my router is also higher which should not be... i thought it is router problem, i replaced my router with another one but still the same results. For info: my connection is PPPoE, my isp fiber modem is sitting on utility pole outside my house and from their ethernet (cat) cable till my home router.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@MMzF said: Ping to my router is also higher which should not be... i thought it is router problem, i replaced my router with another one but still the same results.

What about cables?

• MMzFMMzF Member
    edited July 2023

@DP said:

@MMzF said: Ping to my router is also higher which should not be... i thought it is router problem, i replaced my router with another one but still the same results.

What about cables?

If you mean cable from my isp fiber device to my home router then i'll be testing that on Saturday. It is copper ethernet cable and the cable is near 30m.