Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Need server for legal adult sites
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Need server for legal adult sites

Mlc2009Mlc2009 Member
edited July 2023 in Requests

preferably VPS with decent specs

Will have 10-20 wp-script sites on, no hosted videos

I dont envision any DMCA requests

would like some sort of panel so I can add sites easy and backups

No german location

Thanked by 1RHCHosting

Comments

• emghemgh Member

BuyVM?

• alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

Hello.

We allow adult content in our servers.

Check our VPS
    https://alexhost.com/vps/

I would recommend to you use a Dedicated Server is better for that.
    You can check our dedicated servers here:
    https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Anything just contact support.

Best Regards,
    Alexhost

• @emgh said:
    BuyVM?

I checked them, I see 1 core

I dont know much about VPS, but 10-20 wordpress sites running wp-script.. 100-200 visitors a day at least. is 1 core enough?

• emghemgh Member

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:
    BuyVM?

I dont know much about VPS, but 10-20 wordpress sites running wp-script.. 100-200 visitors a day at least. is 1 core enough?

If you can optimize it well enough, yes.

I’d setup CloudPanel and use the built in Varnish cache functionality to store the most visted pages in memory cache. For that reason, 2 GB of RAM at least might be a plus if you’ve got many pages.

If you’re not sure 1 GB is enough to begin with.

The core count isn’t an issue if it’s set up decently. 100-200 visitors a day, for a server, is peanuts.

• emghemgh Member

@alexhost said:

Please explain how websites getting 100-200 visitors a day total would benefit from a dedicated server, is your cloud that slow?

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:
    BuyVM?

I’d setup CloudPanel and use the built in Varnish cache functionality to store the most visted pages in memory cache. For that reason, 2 GB of RAM at least might be a plus if you’ve got many pages.

The core count isn’t an issue if it’s set up decently. 100-200 visitors a day, for a server, is peanuts.

My issue is I don't know how to do any of that stuff

I was looking at hostinger wordpress hosting plans and that mentions litespeed cache etc

• emghemgh Member
    edited July 2023

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:
    BuyVM?

My issue is I don't know how to do any of that stuff

I was looking at hostinger wordpress hosting plans and that mentions litespeed cache etc

Very easy actually

Step 1: https://www.cloudpanel.io/docs/v2/getting-started/other/ (I’d recommend Ubuntu 22.04 with MariaDB 10.11, Debian 11 with MariaDB 10.11 is good too)
    Step 2: https://www.cloudpanel.io/docs/v2/php/applications/wordpress/
    Step 3: Under the site in CloudPanel, enable Varnish cache (just an on/off slider)
    Step 4: https://www.cloudpanel.io/docs/v2/frontend-area/varnish-cache/wordpress/plugin/

Do it with a random domain or a subdomain first, and learn it, then migrate your actual sites.

Thanked by 1sliix
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Please explain how websites getting 100-200 visitors a day total would benefit from a dedicated server, is your cloud that slow?

Hi, emgh

He said 20 WordPress websites. You could imagine that is not only traffic factor that can decrease load and many things. And the amount of plugins through that 20 websites?

From our experience 100-200 would work. But don't forget about the optimization etc.
    Also consider that quantity of plugins that he can eventually use through all websites.

He can go with VPS without any issue from our part. That was just a recommendation. :)

• 100 to 200 is a rough estimate. Some might get slightly more. Some slightly less

They are new sites but in a few months they could have a few K each

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

He said 20 WordPress websites. You could imagine that is not only traffic factor that can decrease load and many things. And the amount of plugins through that 20 websites?

From our experience 100-200 would work. But don't forget about the optimization etc.
    Also consider that quantity of plugins that he can eventually use through all websites.

He can go with VPS without any issue from our part. That was just a recommendation. :)

I don’t think ideling plugins justify a dedicated server, but sure, if the sites are in a very bad shape I guess that could be the case.

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

We allow legal adult content, feel free to check out our VPS plans.
    https://billing.leveloneservers.com/store/kvm-vps-hosting

• @emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

I don’t think ideling plugins justify a dedicated server, but sure, if the sites are in a very bad shape I guess that could be the case.

Sites will be brand new. Linked from other sites. Plugins are wp-script and yoast only

• emghemgh Member

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

Sites will be brand new. Linked from other sites. Plugins are wp-script and yoast only

Do what I said, start with a sample site or a new site, make sure to understand the basics of it before moving sites with actual traffic

For starting, the smallest (1 GB RAM) BuyVM VPS will be enough, you can easily see usage graphs on BuyVM as well as directly in CloudPanel, so you can easily spot when you have to upgrade

BuyVM often have stock issues though, so if you need to upgrade soon, you might just get 2 GB RAM from the start, since an upgrade likely means that you have to wait for stock as well as migrate everything (i.e. reinstall CloudPanel and migrate all sites)

• SagnikSSagnikS Member, Host Rep

I have sent you a DM :)

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
  • davidedavide Member
    edited July 2023

Do you need to store thumbnails or video previews or user credentials? How is the whole system planned to work?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@Mlc2009 said: I dont know much about VPS, but 10-20 wordpress sites running wp-script.. 100-200 visitors a day at least. is 1 core enough?

Could look at shared if that's more to your liking? Good WP caching goes a LONG way, and our shared/resellers have lscache.

Francisco

Thanked by 1emgh
  • emghemgh Member

@Francisco said:

@Mlc2009 said: I dont know much about VPS, but 10-20 wordpress sites running wp-script.. 100-200 visitors a day at least. is 1 core enough?

Could look at shared if that's more to your liking? Good WP caching goes a LONG way, and our shared/resellers have lscache.

Francisco

No, he needs a dedicated server🥸

• @davide said:
    Do you need to store thumbnails or video previews or user credentials? How is the whole system planned to work?

Wp-script essentially embedded videos from other tubes but yeah it stores thumbnails

• AXYZEAXYZE Member

Alwyzon 'Virtual Server S' + CloudPanel
    https://www.alwyzon.com/en/virtual-servers
    It's all you need.

• Most are out of stock

• @emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

Do what I said, start with a sample site or a new site, make sure to understand the basics of it before moving sites with actual traffic

For starting, the smallest (1 GB RAM) BuyVM VPS will be enough, you can easily see usage graphs on BuyVM as well as directly in CloudPanel, so you can easily spot when you have to upgrade

BuyVM often have stock issues though, so if you need to upgrade soon, you might just get 2 GB RAM from the start, since an upgrade likely means that you have to wait for stock as well as migrate everything (i.e. reinstall CloudPanel and migrate all sites)

You seem to know what your talking about. What are your thoughts on hostinger wordpress hosting? Seem to have all the bells and whistles like caching etc

• YmpkerYmpker Member

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

You seem to know what your talking about. What are your thoughts on hostinger wordpress hosting? Seem to have all the bells and whistles like caching etc

If you're considering Hostinger, by all means, go with @Francisco shared hosting instead.

Thanked by 1emgh
  • @Ympker said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

If you're considering Hostinger, by all means, go with @Francisco shared hosting instead.

https://www.hostinger.co.uk/wordpress-hosting

Is this shared hosting?

Don't really know the differences. So many to choose from

I'll check out fransicos offer

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Mlc2009 said:
    preferably VPS with decent specs

Will have 10-20 wp-script sites on, no hosted videos

I dont envision any DMCA requests

would like some sort of panel so I can add sites easy and backups

No german location

@Mlc2009

We allow Adult content to be hosted via our VPS & Web hosting ,

you haven't mentioned the region you require the hosting in, but we can provide VPS & Shared hosting in the UK , you only mentioned other than no Germany.

All our Instances come with Unmetered Bandwidth SSD Disk & Free DDOS Protection

• RHCHostingRHCHosting Member, Host Rep

Hi,

You could host on either our VPS or Dedicated servers. Shared hosting may be a little low-end for you. Let us know the exact specs you would need as we may be able to setup a custom server for your requirements based on your budget.

• vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello! We can help you 🙂

Take a look at our VPS in Ukraine, as well as VPS in Netherlands. However, we recommend to use a dedicated server for your needs. Check out our cheap dedicated servers!

Feel free to contact us: [email protected]

• emghemgh Member

@Ympker said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

@Ympker said it :)

But I'd still prefer BuyVM + CloudPanel. Performance will be better.

Both owned by @Francisco :)

Thanked by 1Ympker
  • @emgh said:

@Ympker said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

Out of stock apparently. Especially the us located ones

• emghemgh Member

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Ympker said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@Mlc2009 said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

@emgh said:

@alexhost said:

Hi, emgh

Out of stock apparently. Especially the us located ones

1-2 are released very often (as soon as someone cancels)

Here’s a Discord server that offers notifications when stock is added: https://discord.gg/pQTs4FUv