Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for 10G OVH Resellers
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for 10G OVH Resellers

Hello,

I am looking for OVH resellers with 10gbps download, upload does not matter. Looking for vps and dedicated server, please do not recommend OVH's own website, as I saw they only providing "guaranteed" 10g servers and its too high for our budget.

Cpu: Does not matter
Ram: If vps +16 (will purchase multiply servers) & If dedicated +64
Port: 10G download, any upload.

Thanks.

Comments

• andy10gbit.xyz maybe? Not sure

• Hi,

https://www.batucloud.com/germany-dedicated.html

We can provide server with Germany Maincube DC 10 Gbps port instead of OVH. We can also offer testing over VPS.

We have CDN777 network and we have direct connection to many places.

• @BatuCloud said:
    Hi,

We can provide server with Germany Maincube DC 10 Gbps port instead of OVH. We can also offer testing over VPS.

OP specifically requested for OVH resellers and here you are replying with an offer that has nothing to do with OVH.

• @Spaceberg Evoq VPS plans are probably the best you are gonna get. They use OVH Scale Dedicated Servers.

• @concept said:
    @Spaceberg Evoq VPS plans are probably the best you are gonna get. They use OVH Scale Dedicated Servers.

You should probally add that the stock for Spaceberg is limited so you would have to hope somebody cancels or they get more servers.

• @concept said:
    @Spaceberg Evoq VPS plans are probably the best you are gonna get. They use OVH Scale Dedicated Servers.

Thank you! Their servers are looking amazing.

• @BatuCloud said:
    Hi,

Hello, thank you for your amazing offer but unfortunately we need OVH because of the highest attacks that our game server is facing.

• https://abcvg.net/ovh.php This site can find what you want.

• @KaanArs said:

@BatuCloud said:
    Hi,

Hello, thank you for your amazing offer but unfortunately we need OVH because of the highest attacks that our game server is facing.

Do you actually have them this time?

• @0xOkami said:

@KaanArs said:

@BatuCloud said:
    Hi,

Do you actually have them this time?

wdym? if you meant attacks, yes.

• still searching..

• FlorinMarianFlorinMarian Member, Host Rep

@KaanArs said:
    still searching..

Hey!
    If you want a 10Gbps server to protect your game server, believing that your game server is better covered with that 10Gbps link instead of OVH Game protection, you are lying to yourself.

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • You don't need a 10G pipe for DDOS protection. Even OVH's 100 mbps Kimsurfi GAME servers will block a 1+ Tbps DDOS attack. Look at OVH's GAME range (including Eco) and find something that meets your requirements (that's not a 10 Gbps pipe) and configure the GAME firewall to protect whatever applications you're running.

I never had any downtime with an OVH GAME proper server, though with OVH non-GAME servers it took a bit longer for the anti-DDOS to trigger.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@KaanArs said:
    still searching..

Hey!
    If you want a 10Gbps server to protect your game server, believing that your game server is better covered with that 10Gbps link instead of OVH Game protection, you are lying to yourself.

@PineappleM said:
    You don't need a 10G pipe for DDOS protection. Even OVH's 100 mbps Kimsurfi GAME servers will block a 1+ Tbps DDOS attack. Look at OVH's GAME range (including Eco) and find something that meets your requirements (that's not a 10 Gbps pipe) and configure the GAME firewall to protect whatever applications you're running.

I never had any downtime with an OVH GAME proper server, though with OVH non-GAME servers it took a bit longer for the anti-DDOS to trigger.

We already dont want OVH Game protection because there is no filter for our game in game firewall, we just need 10 Gbps link because we will filter bypass attacks ourself. We used much provider before such as Voxility and Combahton but we were facing with bypass attacks and also Voxility and Combahton is not supporting our game so when its in permanent mode we are unable to connect. We want OVH because their amplification and reflection protection is better than other providers. Their regular protection at UDP was not enough for us (there were bypasses always such as 2-3G) and thats why we want 10G.

@KaanArs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@KaanArs said:
    still searching..

Hey!

@PineappleM said:
    You don't need a 10G pipe for DDOS protection. Even OVH's 100 mbps Kimsurfi GAME servers will block a 1+ Tbps DDOS attack. Look at OVH's GAME range (including Eco) and find something that meets your requirements (that's not a 10 Gbps pipe) and configure the GAME firewall to protect whatever applications you're running.

We already dont want OVH Game protection because there is no filter for our game in game firewall, we just need 10 Gbps link because we will filter bypass attacks ourself. We used much provider before such as Voxility and Combahton but we were facing with bypass attacks and also Voxility and Combahton is not supporting our game so when its in permanent mode we are unable to connect. We want OVH because their amplification and reflection protection is better than other providers. Their regular protection at UDP was not enough for us (there were bypasses always such as 2-3G) and thats why we want 10G.

You have to keep in mind that OVH has 0 protection against attacks coming from their own network.

• @FlorinMarian said:

@KaanArs said:

@FlorinMarian said:

@KaanArs said:
    still searching..

Hey!

@PineappleM said:

You have to keep in mind that OVH has 0 protection against attacks coming from their own network.

yes, I know that local attacks is a problem. thats why I also want the highest bandwidth that I can get.

• @KaanArs said:
    yes, I know that local attacks is a problem. thats why I also want the highest bandwidth that I can get.

I don't think that would help you either way. Someone who is so hellbent to down your service can rig together a dozen OVH servers (eco, VPS, cloud, etc.) to saturate a 10G pipe. I'm surprised OVH has no way to report or handle abuse from their own network. Certainly it should be against their ToS.

@PineappleM said:

@KaanArs said:

I don't think that would help you either way. Someone who is so hellbent to down your service can rig together a dozen OVH servers (eco, VPS, cloud, etc.) to saturate a 10G pipe. I'm surprised OVH has no way to report or handle abuse from their own network. Certainly it should be against their ToS.

It is quite difficult to identify if there are also OVH servers targeting you if the source of the attack is a Botnet with over 2000 IPs.
    You can find a tool that sorts the IPs by ASN, but you cannot know how many other servers are used but not registered because the server becomes oversaturated

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • @PineappleM said:

@KaanArs said:

Its not that easy unless they are able to hack into said servers. It would be a lot of money spent just to saturate the 10gig downlink of the Game server.
    ECO - 100-250Mbit outgoing
    VPS - Upto 2Gbit but heavily fair used and gets automatically throttled, and each 2Gbit VPS costs like $60 or more

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

Doubt you're gonna find a VPS host selling a 10G port on OVH that will both last long and not deadpool an be reliable. The only servers that have that are the expensive ones or Advance line and most if not all of them aren't feasible to sell VPS on due to the non-standard drive configs. Offering VPS with flexibility or things people "want" is not sustainable with OVH. Trust me, I used them for a decade, still do, but will probably finally cancel my last stuff later this year.

Best option is to rent a dedicated server from them or get a 10G port elsewhere. Have you tried GSL upstream protection or Datapacket? Send me a PM if you consider it. My Dallas (1Gbps) and Tokyo (10Gbps) servers have GSL upstream. Singapore (10Gbps) uses Datapacket. I'll have a new Europe location with the same soon.

• If you actually want 10Gbit be ready to pay a high price for it. Like MikeA said, I would look into getting a server with GSL.
    @RoyaleHosting does provide both VPS/10gbit Dedicated Servers protected by GSL.

Thanked by 1RoyaleHosting