Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Spry Servers is changing its owner.
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Spry Servers is changing its owner.

According to the new email, somebody is going to acquire Spry Servers.

Dear {my real name},

I am happy to announce and grateful to our upstream data center provider, Evocative, as they have agreed to turn network services back on effective immediately.

They are allowing us to continue to try and find a permanent solution that would minimize the effect on our clients.

Our last announcement garnered significant public attention. While much of this was negative, it caught the attention of several parties interested in acquiring Spry Servers. We are now in talks regarding the sale of Spry Servers.

To be clear, in our previous announcement regarding our colocation clients contacting Evocative for the return of their equipment: Evocative asked us to direct our clients to the contacts provided, in response to us asking how to manage the release of our clients' equipment back to them.

I understand if you are not comfortable continuing services with us, and absolutely encourage you to take backups immediately whether you stay with us or not. However, I would like to implore you to hang on a bit longer with us. Automated payments have been suspended and all credit cards have been removed from our system. We will not be terminating anyone who does not request it at this time. We will slowly re-enable payment methods once we are confident we have found a solution.

I hope to have further information soon to share with you. For now, your services will remain online while we make further attempts at an arrangement that will benefit all parties involved.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding, and I apologize for the immense confusion.

Sincerely,

Tab Fitts
Founder/CEO
Spry Servers

Comments

This discussion has been closed.