Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Online.net
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Online.net

It is possible to get dedicated server under 10$ per month? I remember kimsufi was able to give 5$ but now a days it's out of stock

Comments

• They get stock every once in a while
    Also those dedicated rpi's are quite cheap

• Yes, possible via reseller (oneprovider).

• You should be able to get the cheapest Kimsufi if you use something like https://checkservers.ovh/

• @moodwriter said:
    Yes, possible via reseller (oneprovider).

I checked oneprovider just now and I can't find the cheapest online.net servers anymore.

• The C2350 CPU dedi's come in stock at OP every now and then. You have to keep checking.

• oyhacooyhaco Member

@Smith42 said:
    The C2350 CPU dedi's come in stock at OP every now and then. You have to keep checking.

Is there any tool for monitoring update / stock change on web?

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep

@praburam said:
    It is possible to get dedicated server under 10$ per month? I remember kimsufi was able to give 5$ but now a days it's out of stock

Resource requirements?

• moodwritermoodwriter Member
    edited July 2023

Maybe this offer (location Germany) - https://www.serverconsole.de/cart.php?a=confproduct&i=0

p.s. Actually seems like its not in Germany but in France (online.net).

• LeviLevi Member

Hm, online.net is a thing of the past. Once they were true budget option with insane quality of network and good hardware. Nowadays it is faceless, bullshit corp. Skip.

• PineappleMPineappleM Member
    edited July 2023

I have the Kimsurfi $6/mo server that you're talking about. It comes in stock every 3-4 months. I managed to snag it after checking OVH once every 4 or so hours for a month straight, and ever since I bought it, I saw it come back in stock only once (only for it to promptly sell out).

Be warned though, as the price and CPU name suggests, it's an incredibly slow server that's useless beyond storing files and hosting simple websites. The only thing it has going for it is it's a dedicated server for the price of a VPS and has OVH's anti-DDOS protection, but that's about it. (Oh and the bandwidth is 100 mbps each way.)

• vpsvpsvpsvps Member

Good old times with Online.net and Digicube :)

WholesaleInternet.net has Intel Core2Duo for $9.

Thanked by 1ManishPant
  • emghemgh Member

@LTniger said:
    Hm, online.net is a thing of the past. Once they were true budget option with insane quality of network and good hardware. Nowadays it is faceless, bullshit corp. Skip.

Hard to find better value than Scaleway Stardust.

Their network is also very stable, and from what I’ve seen, they, just like most french providers, allow you to really push traffic even on low spend.

• PagePage Member
    edited July 2023

7 years ago, online.net's C2750 8G 240G for 4.99 euros was a legend. Although it's Black Friday, I've never seen one lower than his.

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Checkout wholesaleinternet.net

• @emgh said:
    Hard to find better value than Scaleway Stardust.

It's useless because you can only have 2.

It always returns quota exceeded when trying to spin another.

• emghemgh Member

@RazorsEdge said: It's useless because you can only have 2.

You forgot: "for me"

Thanked by 1darkimmortal
  • @praburam said:

Cheap servers with low pricing are always out of stock.. are they really providing hard metal for $10 ?