Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ChicagoVPS Review - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ChicagoVPS Review

2»

Comments

• joepie91joepie91 Member, Patron Provider

@CVPS_Chris said:
    Jarland, you need to get the pole out of your ass and stop worrying so much about things that don’t involve you. We are working hard, every day, to provide a quality service and your constant (and often invalid) attacks are tiresome.

I feel sorry for you that you and your friends devote so much of your time to making slanderous accusations about me and other companies. It’s hard to ignore the sense of jealousy which is utterly obvious.

Everyone makes mistakes and I am 100% confident that if you spent even half the time you dedicate to thinking about me you would find much worse things at the GoDaddy’s of the world. As for UG and CVPS being one of the same...... wrong again. We’ve said for what feels like years that we are their provider, yes Tom has worked for me, and yes Tom has worked for ColoCrossing. Nothing more to see here, and if everyone would take the blinders off and analyze the drama that went down between Tom and his ex-wife without bias that would be fully obvious.

An ad hominem if I've ever seen one...

Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • Thanked by 1vRozenSch00n
  • jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

@tija said:

The first Matrix was a great movie.