Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

From $14.95/yr - OpenVZ 7 - 2 IPv4 - SolusVM - LAX/NYJ/JAX - RAID 10 SSD
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

From $14.95/yr - OpenVZ 7 - 2 IPv4 - SolusVM - LAX/NYJ/JAX - RAID 10 SSD

EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

Hello,

Ethernet Servers has been in business since September 2013.

Our VPS plans are OpenVZ 7 powered and available in New Jersey (172.81.42.54), Los Angeles (140.99.154.106) and Jacksonville (140.99.234.178) and live in the Evocative data center (NJ, LA) and Flexential (FL) facilities.

Accepted payment methods include: PayPal, Alipay, Skrill, Perfect Money, American Express, Discover & Diners, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa, Qiwi, and many cryptocurrencies / crypto coins: BTC (Bitcoin), AAVE (Aave), ADA (Cardano), BCH (Bitcoin Cash), BNB (BNB Mainnet), BNBBSC (Binance Coin BSC), BSV (Bitcoin SV), DOGE (Dogecoin), DOT (Polkadot), ETH (Ethereum), LINK (Chainlink), LTC (Litecoin), MATIC (Polygon ERC-20), NANO (Nano), OMG (OMG Network), QTUM (Qtum), SHIB (SHIBA INU), SOL (SOL), TRX (Tron), TUSD (TrueUSD), USDC (USD Coin), USDT20 (Tether ERC-20), USDTTRC20 (Tether TRC-20), XLM (Stellar)

$14.95/yr - ORDER NOW

• 40 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
  • 1 GB Dedicated RAM
  • Unmetered Inbound Bandwidth
  • 1,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 2 Dedicated IPv4 Addresses (Reverse DNS / PTR Available)
  • 1 CPU Core
  • 20 Gbps DDoS Protection
  • TUN/TAP, PPP, Docker, FUSE, GRE & IPSec Available

$19.95/yr - ORDER NOW

• 80 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
  • 2 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 2,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 1 CPU Core

$24.95/yr - ORDER NOW

• 100 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
  • 3 GB Dedicated RAM
  • 3,000 GB Outbound Bandwidth (per month)
  • 1Gbps Uplink
  • 1 CPU Core

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us.

Thank you

Comments

• Hi, suppose I buy two of this package 100 GB SSD / 3 TB BW / 3 GB RAM / 2 IPs / 1 CPU $24.95/yr, can it be combined into 200 GB SSD / 6 TB BW / 6 GB RAM / 4 IPs / 2 CPU $49.9/yr?

• @jingfanqin said:
    Hi, suppose I buy two of this package 100 GB SSD / 3 TB BW / 3 GB RAM / 2 IPs / 1 CPU $24.95/yr, can it be combined into 200 GB SSD / 6 TB BW / 6 GB RAM / 4 IPs / 2 CPU $49.9/yr?

Or can multiple different price packages be combined together?

• EthernetServersEthernetServers Member, Patron Provider

@jingfanqin said:
    Hi, suppose I buy two of this package 100 GB SSD / 3 TB BW / 3 GB RAM / 2 IPs / 1 CPU $24.95/yr, can it be combined into 200 GB SSD / 6 TB BW / 6 GB RAM / 4 IPs / 2 CPU $49.9/yr?

Yes, we can do that :)

• YABS please.

Thanked by 1commercial
  • Any idea which of those locations is better for connectivity to Europe?

• @moodwriter said:
    Any idea which of those locations is better for connectivity to Europe?

NJ

• chipchip Member

@szymonp said:

@moodwriter said:

NJ

As moodwriter says NJ

It is East Coast US so massively (thousands of miles closer to the EU)

@moodwriter said:

Definitely New Jersey :)

Thanked by 1moodwriter
  • jasabacklinkjasabacklink Member
    edited July 2023

i have 9 vps at ethernetservers and now have suspend because maintenance. please get back online again

Thanked by 2Hotmarer commercial
  • @EthernetServers Is a Windows custom image allowed (using also my own license)?

• Never try to buy on this website. very bad service

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

@Sapcedor said:
    @EthernetServers Is a Windows custom image allowed (using also my own license)?

If you can get it onto OpenVZ 7, yes.

Thanked by 1kheng86
  • Website states only 1 IPv4?

• I've been using their services as my personal vpn and to run some other simple scripts for webscraping and telegram automation.

I've faced no issues for the past 6 months.
    They're moving datacenters now, that's probably why you're experiencing issuea with your server.

Ans also for some reason after the update, for webscraping i need to disbale ipv6 manually after each restart. So if by any chance you're using your vps for webscraping and your vps got moved to another datacenter, you should probably disable ipv6.

• loayloay Member

@jasabacklink said:
    Never try to buy on this website. very bad service

Can you please explain why?

• I have been with EthernetServers since 2015 and will keep using them for long long time plan.George is good and is always willing to help.
    This time,they migrate out of dedipath network,and it is much better connection than before from my area,good job!

• Although the sudden migration data downtime makes me dissatisfied, I am satisfied in other times of use, and the work order can always be answered in time.

@jasabacklink said:

I'm sorry you feel this way, but ultimately, your service was suspended for good reason. We do not allow outbound DDoS attacks and large numbers of abuse complaints to saturate our inbox.

@kheng86 said:
    Website states only 1 IPv4?

This has been adjusted a couple times over the years depending on inventory, but I think we've hit a sweet spot now with our offering, having upgraded all customers to the latest gen Intel Xeon CPUs, 10 Gbps ports, etc - for no added cost.

@Noobj said:
    I've been using their services as my personal vpn and to run some other simple scripts for webscraping and telegram automation.

I've faced no issues for the past 6 months.
    They're moving datacenters now, that's probably why you're experiencing issuea with your server.

Ans also for some reason after the update, for webscraping i need to disbale ipv6 manually after each restart. So if by any chance you're using your vps for webscraping and your vps got moved to another datacenter, you should probably disable ipv6.

Thank you for the kind words :) Feel free to pop in a support ticket if you've not done so already, I'd like to check out the IPv6 issue.

@loay said:

@jasabacklink said:

Can you please explain why?

I covered this above - the user's VPS' were responsible for outbound DDoS and a large number of abuse complaints, and they were suspended as such.

@tommyluo said:
    I have been with EthernetServers since 2015 and will keep using them for long long time plan.George is good and is always willing to help.
    This time,they migrate out of dedipath network,and it is much better connection than before from my area,good job!

Appreciate the kind words! :)

You're not the only person I'm hearing who says the network has improved post-migration, which is music to my ears :)

@jingfanqin said:
    Although the sudden migration data downtime makes me dissatisfied, I am satisfied in other times of use, and the work order can always be answered in time.

I feel you - the downtime has been tough all round, but I'm hoping it's for the best in the long run. So far, no complaints from my side about upstream reliability (touch wood).

Thanked by 1Noobj
  • @EthernetServers said: Feel free to pop in a support ticket if you've not done so already, I'd like to check out the IPv6 issue.

Opened a ticket and you guys fixed it in an hour or so.
    Thanks.

• @EthernetServers said: Feel free to pop in a support ticket if you've not done so already, I'd like to check out the IPv6 issue.

Is IPv6 available again for migrated nodes finally? Does this require a support ticket too?

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@Noobj said:

@EthernetServers said: Feel free to pop in a support ticket if you've not done so already, I'd like to check out the IPv6 issue.

Opened a ticket and you guys fixed it in an hour or so.
    Thanks.

Glad to hear it :)

@Rockster said:

@EthernetServers said: Feel free to pop in a support ticket if you've not done so already, I'd like to check out the IPv6 issue.

Is IPv6 available again for migrated nodes finally? Does this require a support ticket too?

It sure is! Please pop in a ticket or shoot me your VPS IP via PM and I'll get that squared up :)

Thanked by 3Noobj FrankZ Mumbly
  • I am very comfortable saying that EthernetServers customer service support has always been top notch during the couple of years I have been using them. :+1:

Thanked by 2Xrmaddness amaeva080

@FrankZ said:
    I am very comfortable saying that EthernetServers customer service support has always been top notch during the couple of years I have been using them. :+1:

Thank you for the kind words :)

Got some very exciting news coming up!

• @EthernetServers said:
    Got some very exciting news coming up!

You can't just lead us on like that. Spill it.

Thanked by 1EthernetServers
  • atulatul Member

how many ipv4 can be added in your vps from you?.

what is the monthly cost of 1 ipv4 in this vps?

from what country will you provide the ipv4 ?.

can you add ipv4 from different countries in one vps or different vps ?.

Can i pay for ipv4 monthly instead of yearly ?

if i buy this ,can i upgrade to a bigger vps if needed in future ?

from THIS ***********************

$14.95/yr - ORDER NOW
    40 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
    1 GB Dedicated RAM

TO THIS*****************
    $19.95/yr - ORDER NOW
    80 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
    2 GB Dedicated RAM

OR THIS******************
    $24.95/yr - ORDER NOW
    100 GB SSD Storage Space (RAID-10 + BBU)
    3 GB Dedicated RAM

• @yoursunny said:

@Sapcedor said:
    @EthernetServers Is a Windows custom image allowed (using also my own license)?

If you can get it onto OpenVZ 7, yes.

Thank you! My bad; for a moment I forgot that EthernetServers is using OpenVZ virtualization.

Then, to clarify and not confuse other users, NO, you cannot install Windows under an OpenVZ VM.

• @EthernetServers said: I feel you - the downtime has been tough all round, but I'm hoping it's for the best in the long run. So far, no complaints from my side about upstream reliability (touch wood).

>
    I now understand why you migrated from dedipath.

• I think the customers at EthernetServers now understand why migration urgently.The dedipath is sudden closed,if EthernetServers act slow and only have 1 day for migration out of dedipath,that maybe has a lot of problems.
    @EthernetServers finish all migration before dedipath close business,EthernetServers really does an excellent job for long time plan.

Thanked by 2kuticon OpenNet
  • Some users complained about the immediate migration, now we realize, it was the best thing they could have done.