Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

1nextnet still activate or not?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

1nextnet still activate or not?

mekongmmomekongmmo Member
edited July 2023 in Reviews

I have tried contact this vps provider https://client.1nextnet.com/ many many time, I have an order that now they did not provide us vps, the ticket no one reply and on ly seen.

Any one know how to contact theme?

Comments

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

Tagging the right person @Chandler

Thanked by 1sebkehl
  • @Chandler are you here

• ChandlerChandler Member, Patron Provider, LIR

I'm very sorry.
    Due to our recent office move to Chiba.
    There was no time to update the related tickets. We will take care of them as soon as possible.
    We are very sorry for the inconvenience. <3

• @Chandler said:
    I'm very sorry.
    There was no time to update the related tickets. We will take care of them as soon as possible.

How about provide vps, we have ordered and it pending for long time @Chandler

• They replied me ticket

@mekongmmo said:

@Chandler said:
    I'm very sorry.

Our members should have fixed the auto-creation VPS issue.

• @Chandler said:

@mekongmmo said:

@Chandler said:
    I'm very sorry.

it seem you have new issue, all servers did not run
    Screenshot

@mekongmmo said:

@Chandler said:

@mekongmmo said:

@Chandler said:
    I'm very sorry.

it seem you have new issue, all servers did not run
    Screenshot

There was some network fluctuation in the early hours of JST time, which should be resolved quickly.

• Today, that site offline again

• tmntwitwtmntwitw Member
    edited March 20

@Chandler I'm sorry for posting here, but your control panel has been under maintenance for quite a while now (at least around 2 weeks now it seems). Just wondering when will the control panel/client area be online again? Currently, there's no way to open a ticket and emails to support has been unresponsive so far.

• clanclan Member

A businessman who does not run away is not a good businessman

• valkvalk Member

@clan said:

So you say most of the (reputable) providers here are not good ?

• Feels like super shaddy to me

• artxsartxs Member
    edited March 22

@tmntwitw said:
    @Chandler I'm sorry for posting here, but your control panel has been under maintenance for quite a while now (at least around 2 weeks now it seems). Just wondering when will the control panel/client area be online again? Currently, there's no way to open a ticket and emails to support has been unresponsive so far.

maybe you didn't get this email...

Dear Valued Customers, I am reaching out to you on behalf of 1NEXTNET to address a couple of critical updates and forthcoming changes in our services. System Maintenance Update and Data Loss Incident First and foremost, it is with deep regret that I must inform you of an incident that occurred during our recent annual server maintenance. An irreversible issue has surfaced in our financial system, resulting in the contamination of all backups. As a result, we have unfortunately lost all user billing information.

Thanked by 1tmntwitw

@tmntwitw said:

Hi, we sent a notification email.
    It looks like you didn't receive it.
    We've had a problem with our billing software, but we're working hard to recover. :s
    Also, all VPS are running normally and no billing is being incurred until it is restored.
    Please be assured that your service is free of charge until the recovery is complete.
    After the recovery, we will notify and issue compensation.
    Thank you for your understanding. :)

Thanked by 1tmntwitw

@artxs said:

@tmntwitw said:

maybe you didn't get this email...

Dear Valued Customers, I am reaching out to you on behalf of 1NEXTNET to address a couple of critical updates and forthcoming changes in our services. System Maintenance Update and Data Loss Incident First and foremost, it is with deep regret that I must inform you of an incident that occurred during our recent annual server maintenance. An irreversible issue has surfaced in our financial system, resulting in the contamination of all backups. As a result, we have unfortunately lost all user billing information.

Thanks for the explanation, we had a headache over it and will recover soon! :)

• tmntwitwtmntwitw Member
    edited March 22

@artxs @Chandler Thanks for the information! (For some reason, I didn't recieve the email. But oh well, never mind about that.)

• clanclan Member

@valk said:

@clan said:

So you say most of the (reputable) providers here are not good ?

What I'm talking about is this merchant. It still has services that expire in half a year. Now it's basically unusable and the website can't be accessed. I won't choose it in the future.