Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hivelocity | Custom and Instant Servers Starting at $55/mo | Limited Stock
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hivelocity | Custom and Instant Servers Starting at $55/mo | Limited Stock

Hivelocity_SalesHivelocity_Sales Member, Patron Provider
edited July 2023 in Offers

Looking for a new Server? Hivelocity has updated stock in limited quantities.

Secure your server today!

E3-1230 v6 3.5GHz Kaby Lake

• 16GB DDR4
  • 480GB SSD
  • 20TB
  • Tampa, Dallas, LA, & NYC Data Centers
  • $55/month
    Customize Now

E-2136 3.3GHz Coffee Lake

• 16GB DDR4
  • 480GB SSD
  • 20TB
  • NYC & LA Data Centers
  • $89/month
    Customize Now

E-2236 3.4GHz Coffee Lake

• 32GB
  • 480GB
  • 20TB
  • LA, Seattle, & Chicago Data Centers
  • 119/month
    Customize Now

2 x E5-2630 v3 2.5GHz Haswell

• 32GB DDR4
  • 480GB SSD
  • 100TB
  • Tampa, LA, Dallas, ATL, Frankfurt, & NYC Data Centers
  • $125/month
    Customize Now

Check out our fast Network!

We accept the following payment methods:
Visa
American Express
Mastercard
Paypal
Bitcoin

Founded in 2002, Hivelocity is a privately held company that has been a fixture in the dedicated server hosting industry for 20+ years. With 40+ international locations, Hivelocity's Bare Metal Cloud solutions can help you reach 80% of the world's internet population in under 25 milliseconds.

To learn more about Hivelocity, visit https://www.hivelocity.net

Comments

• HivelocityRickHivelocityRick Member, Host Rep

Hey ya'll - We're looking to move some servers in this community. I've seen some people do free upgrades for replies in the chat. What should we give away? Hardware upgrades are tough to give away for free.

Thanked by 1anda
  • ExonHostExonHost Member, Host Rep

@HivelocityRick said:
    Hey ya'll - We're looking to move some servers in this community. I've seen some people do free upgrades for replies in the chat. What should we give away? Hardware upgrades are tough to give away for free.

Ram or disk upgrade?

@ExonHost said:

@HivelocityRick said:

Ram or disk upgrade?

We could do something like that in Dallas, LA, Tampa, yes. Double the RAM or Double the Disc. Place an order for one of the servers above in Dallas, Tampa, LA and comment here and you can consider it done!

• SolidSeoVPSSolidSeoVPS Member, Patron Provider

Hi

Big shout out to Hivelocity Team, we are one of their colo clients since 2016 in Tampa-FL and several other locations, One of our favorite DC to work with in Tampa-FL and in General, awesome people and best support

Highly recommended

Thanked by 1HivelocityRick
  • rjblrjbl Member

@HivelocityRick said:

@ExonHost said:

@HivelocityRick said:

Ram or disk upgrade?

We could do something like that in Dallas, LA, Tampa, yes. Double the RAM or Double the Disc. Place an order for one of the servers above in Dallas, Tampa, LA and comment here and you can consider it done!

Is this deal still valid?

@rjbl said:

@HivelocityRick said:

@ExonHost said:

@HivelocityRick said:

Ram or disk upgrade?

Is this deal still valid?

Yes this deal is still valid @rjbl - sorry for my delayed reply.
    Quickest way would be to find what you want and then hit us up on chat or email and we'll make the upgrade for you as part of your order.