Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for ~$70/month GPU VPS
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for ~$70/month GPU VPS

Hi, I am looking for a GPU VPS with GPU like 2080 Ti or 3080. GPU memory equals or larger than 10 GB is OK regardless of the model. I don't know whether there is an option or the price is too low. Thanks.

Comments

• ZyraZyra Member

tensordock?

• BasToTheMaxBasToTheMax Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2023

+1 for Tensordock

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @nullptr you like version with GTX ?I'n same time I m have version with RTX

If you like next configurations of dedicated servers

Ryzen 3 3200g
    8 GB Ram
    512 GB SSD NVME
    GTX 1080 TI 10 GB vRAM
    For 75 euros/monthly (minimum 4 months payment)

Ryzen 5 5600g
    16 GB Ram
    512 GB SSD NVME
    RTX 3080 TI 12 GB vRAM
    65 euros/monthly (minimum payment 12 months)

If you like for pay more months it s possible make this cheap price (RTX GPU it s new brand)

Write me on PM if you like this price

Regards,
    Calin

Thanked by 1nullptr
  • tmepytmepy Member

@Calin said:
    Hello @nullptr you like version with GTX ?I'n same time I m have version with RTX

If you like next configurations of dedicated servers

Ryzen 3 3200g
    8 GB Ram
    512 GB SSD NVME
    GTX 1080 TI 10 GB vRAM
    For 75 euros/monthly (minimum 4 months payment)

Ryzen 5 5600g
    16 GB Ram
    512 GB SSD NVME
    RTX 3080 TI 12 GB vRAM
    65 euros/monthly (minimum payment 12 months)

If you like for pay more months it s possible make this cheap price (RTX GPU it s new brand)

Write me on PM if you like this price

Regards,
    Calin

Haha, Calin just wanted to know why the price for 3080TI is lesser :sweat_smile: Is it because of the commitment?

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

@tmepy said: Haha, Calin just wanted to know why the price for 3080TI is lesser Is it because of the commitment?

>

Yes because it s for 12 month that it s cause why it s more cheap

Regards

• crunchbitscrunchbits Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@nullptr said:
    Hi, I am looking for a GPU VPS with GPU like 2080 Ti or 3080. GPU memory equals or larger than 10 GB is OK regardless of the model. I don't know whether there is an option or the price is too low. Thanks.

I would say TensorDock or Vast.ai is where I'd look first. I don't think you're going to find a 3080 (or better) under $70/mo due to GPU wattage and cost. Depending on your use case, looking into these 16GB cards might be cheaper: RTX A4000, Quadro P5000, or V100 16GB/32GB. I know from a provider's standpoint, they're cheaper to operate.

• When choosing a VPS server for your business, look some points like prioritize reliability, scalability, performance, data center location, security, and customer support.