Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dedicated Server | DMCA Ignored
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dedicated Server | DMCA Ignored

vbavba Member

hello,

i need dedicated server with dmca ignored,

Dual E5-2695v2 (24c/48t)
min 64GB RAM
1x 1TB SSD
5 IPv4 Address
1Gbps unmetered

less than 70$/month/server
i need multiple servers, thank you

Comments

• You should just get non-dmca ignored server.

And 1-5 cheap VPS for HA-Proxy in dmca ignored locations.

You can save so much money with reverse proxies.

Thanked by 2crunchbits sliix
  • CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider

Hello @vba it's possible give you

2x e5-2670 v2 (20c/40t)
    1x 960 GB SSD enterprise
    5 IPv4
    1 GBps port speed

69$/monthly

It's possible delivery you more servers , all servers it's ignore DMCA write me on PM if you like

Regards,
    Calin

• vbavba Member

@stefeman said:
    You should just get non-dmca ignored server.

thanks for your suggestion in my case i need dmca ignored location

• vbavba Member

@Calin said:
    Hello @vba it's possible give you

2x e5-2670 v2 (20c/40t)
    1x 960 GB SSD enterprise
    5 IPv4
    1 GBps port speed

69$/monthly

It's possible delivery you more servers , all servers it's ignore DMCA write me on PM if you like

Regards,
    Calin

replied via pm, thanks

• HosteroidHosteroid Member, Patron Provider

Intel E3-1240 v5 CPU
    32GB RAM DDR4
    1TB NVMe SSD
    Bucharest, Romania

• stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2023

@vba said:

@stefeman said:
    You should just get non-dmca ignored server.

thanks for your suggestion in my case i need dmca ignored location

The dedicated server doesent really need to be in dmca ignored location. Only the reverse proxy has to be.

It's like reverse VPN where the traffic gets forwarded via another hop back and forth and the actual server remains hidden.

Thanked by 2AXYZE Patriarch

@stefeman said: It's like reverse VPN where the traffic gets forwarded via another hop back and forth and the actual server remains hidden.

>

That it s high problem for latency and download

Regards,
    Calin

• Not to mention the host finding your files and shutting you down. Just go dmca ignore but make sure that dmca ignore host will go the full 100 yards to protect you and not sell your butt out.

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider
  • PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

We don't offer addon IPs at this time :(

Also, those CPUs will already take quite bit of his budget at the moment, i would hazard a guess about 300W, so about 60€ pre-acid testing the pricing (200€/KW, which is already very high, but we could see prices as high as 400€/KW)

Thanks for the ping tho.

Thanked by 1Patriarch
  • alexhostalexhost Member, Patron Provider

We have many stock available in certain models! Hurry Up! ;)

https://alexhost.com/dedicated-servers/

Anything just open a ticket support.
    Alexhost

• MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran

@PulsedMedia said: (200€/KW, which is already very high, but we could see prices as high as 400€/KW)

Hum, I pay about 100 Eur per KW at home, 0 subsidies. Somewhat less than 14 cents KW/h (VAT included). I thought industrial customers have it cheaper and Finland has lower prices for power than in Romania.

@Maounique said: Hum, I pay about 100 Eur per KW at home, 0 subsidies. Somewhat less than 14 cents KW/h (VAT included). I thought industrial customers have it cheaper and Finland has lower prices for power than in Romania.

>

My I'm paid right now 0.21 cents per KW

Regards

• PulsedMediaPulsedMedia Member, Patron Provider

@Maounique said:

@PulsedMedia said: (200€/KW, which is already very high, but we could see prices as high as 400€/KW)

Hum, I pay about 100 Eur per KW at home, 0 subsidies. Somewhat less than 14 cents KW/h (VAT included). I thought industrial customers have it cheaper and Finland has lower prices for power than in Romania.

No one has it cheap right now. Those were also acid test prices.
    With DC you have to count in the cooling too, this changes DC to DC, Month To Month, Load to Load. Anything between 1.10 to 1.50 multiplier. One has to count cooling maintenance into KWh rate too. I can make example calc for a small DC if you want me to open this math up.

Monday prices peaked at around 55-65cents/kwh, before grid fees & taxes.

Pretty sure they'll find ways to keep prices high this winter too, by the looks of it that is the goal. At this point it starts to seem intentional, now they put down the transfer lines to sweden, one of the nukes in maintenance, and juuuust so happens another nuke had some issues or something like that.

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • MaouniqueMaounique Host Rep, Veteran
    edited August 2023

@Calin said: My I'm paid right now 0.21 cents per KW

Switch to Hidroelectrica. I pay 0.25 Lei per Kw before VAT and transport costs. In total it is clocking up to about 0.14 Euro cents per KW. That would be about 33% saving.

@Maounique said: Switch to Hidroelectrica. I pay 0.25 Lei per Kw before VAT and transport costs. In total it is clocking up to about 0.14 Euro cents per KW. That would be about 33% saving.

>

Not work :( Hidroelectrica don't allow me , it's same price 0.21 cents , because I'm a company and I'm make 7.000+ KWh per month

Regards

Thanked by 1Maounique
  • vsys_hostvsys_host Member, Patron Provider

Hello, we could offer the following server located in Ukraine (dmca-ignored):

CPU: Dual E5-2670v3
    RAM: 64GB DDR4
    DRIVE: 1x 1 TB SSD
    PORT: 1Gbps
    BANDWIDTH: 1Gbps
    IPV4: x5
    ROOT ACCESS: SSH, Panel
    IPMI: v.2
    FREE SETUP
    24×7 SUPPORT

Price: 130$

You may contact us using this email with the link to this thread to discuss the discount: [email protected]