Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I am in search of a reliable service provider that offers competitive pricing on a monthly or daily!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I am in search of a reliable service provider that offers competitive pricing on a monthly or daily!

As an email marketer specializing in mailers, I am seeking a dependable VPS provider that offers affordable pricing options on a monthly or daily basis. My objective is to acquire approximately 50 to 100 VPS instances per month, each equipped with 5 IP addresses.

Thanked by 1Calin

Comments

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

lol

Thanked by 1crunchbits
  • Nobody want to trash their IP's lmfao

• You can have atleast 16 million addresses using prem RFC 1918 space.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@RedBullet said:
    As an email marketer specializing in mailers, I am seeking a dependable VPS provider that offers affordable pricing options on a monthly or daily basis. My objective is to acquire approximately 50 to 100 VPS instances per month, each equipped with 5 IP addresses.

instead of getting any hosting providers ips blacklisted why dont you use AWS SES , thats designed for transactional / marketing emails and is penuts! (Very cheap) 1st 60k emails are free. you only pay after them limits

Thanked by 2the_doctor szymonp
  • @RedBullet said:

What kind of dependability are you looking for? - Should they rent servers on your behalf?

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

Hi we can offer this for cheap.
    Your emails are guaranteed to reach the junk folder or rejected.
    Post b00b to sign up.

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

Hello @RedBullet write me PM and it's possible help you , for email marketing I m usage big residential ASN (AS 9050), that it s very good for this type of works

Regards

• @Calin said:
    Hello @RedBullet write me PM and it's possible help you , for email marketing I m usage big residential ASN (AS 9050), that it s very good for this type of works

Regards

Your ToS says you don't allow spam 🤔
    Also residential IP's are awful for mailing lol

• CalinCalin Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2023

There's a huge difference between spam and marketing emails to which people is subscribed , I haven't seen anywhere that OP mentions "I need VPS to send mails because I got massive breach mailing lists"

Regards

• 0xOkami0xOkami Member
    edited July 2023

@Calin said:

Regards

*Speed depending on how many people are watching Netflix in @Calin's neighborhood.

• zGatozGato Member

@0xOkami said:

@Calin said:

Regards

*Speed depending on how many people are watching Netflix in @Calin's neighborhood.

He's done nice improvements to his network recently (as promised a while ago)