Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Clovux.net down for everyone or just me?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Clovux.net down for everyone or just me?

Hey there,

I need some help with Clovux.net. I found them on LET when I was hunting for a storage VPS in Europe. I got a 10TB VPS, and it was all good for two weeks. They were using OVH networks, and then suddenly, my VPS went offline. It still showed up on the control panel, but I couldn't reach the IP. Not sure if OVH took back the IP space or forgot to renew it. Could be that Clovux didn't notice OVH's new IP prices, but that's just my guess.

I noticed the issue on July 1st, three days after my server went down. This server was just a backup's backup, so I wasn't watching it that closely. I sent Clovux a message, and they said they're on it. But three days later, I heard nothing. Tried reaching out again, no luck. Now, their website's down too.

If anyone's got a way to reach them or knows what's going on, I'd appreciate it. Has Clovux just vanished? Any info would be super helpful. Thanks!

Comments

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Their site loads fine for me.

If you need a replacement server, send me a PM.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

Never heard.

• These OVH resellers are always hit or miss. Can't seem to load the site.

• loaded fine for me. but i never heard them before.

• For future reference, after enduring a 20-day downtime, they responded and resolved the issue, providing a 14-day extension. However, I've since moved on. Here is their response to the ticket. Based on this experience, I would recommend caution when considering their services.

Hello,

Thanks for your patience while we investigated this and apologies for the delay. We have changed your VPS IP to 46.105.215.1xx and your service is accessible again now.

I have extended your service free of charge by 14 days.

Kind regards,
    Ultan