Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Please VPS Singapore Cheap
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Please VPS Singapore Cheap

Please help, is there a cheap Singapore provider that provides a Windows VPS that supports running fivem servers? thanks you

Comments

• Cheap and Singapore are not really friends of eachother.

• MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

Send me a PM with your requirements and ideal budget. :)

• @MikeA said:
    Send me a PM with your requirements and ideal budget. :)

done PM sir

• @jordynegen11 said:
    Cheap and Singapore are not really friends of eachother.

thanks for the information

• somiksomik Member

Singapore is only for the rich. The cost of internet, electricity, manpower, equipment, tax, property/land, etc. is very high here. So it's better to find a server somewhere nearby with good peering, like Australia.

• thanks for information

• thanks for the recommendation

• lq9xlq9x Member

The bandwidth is not cheap.

• Can't go wrong with ExtraVM (MikeA), price is not going to be cheap as other countries for the reasons @somik mentioned.

Thanked by 1nick_
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@anubhavhirani said:
    Can't go wrong with ExtraVM (MikeA), price is not going to be cheap as other countries for the reasons @somik mentioned.

Unfortunately he's looking to resell the service in a way, and I don't cater to those needs due to the risk involved. Shoudla mentioned it in his original post.

Thanked by 1oyhaco
  • @taufiqur you can ask mods to edit your post if required, that'll save your and provider's time.

• LisoLiso Member

State your budget

Thanked by 1PineappleM
  • speedypagespeedypage Member, Patron Provider

We will have stock with our original bandwidth caps (2-16TB plans), including unmetered inbound, starting 1st of September. It'll feature Ryzen 7900 and better DDoS mitigation than we have now.

Stay tuned!

• @somik said:
    Singapore is only for the rich. The cost of internet, electricity, manpower, equipment, tax, property/land, etc. is very high here. So it's better to find a server somewhere nearby with good peering, like Australia.

I don't think Australia is much cheaper than Singapore. If anything it might be worse since their internet infrastructure is pretty bad overall, and latency-wise you don't serve as many people as Singapore can.

• @taufiqur said:
    Please help, is there a cheap Singapore provider that provides a Windows VPS that supports running fivem servers? thanks you

OVH has a bunch of dedicated servers on deep discount in Singapore and Australia. If that's within your budget and/or provides you plenty of room to grow, and if the 500 mbps pipe isn't an issue, then https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/bare-metal/rise/rise-apac-1/ for $41/mo

• @PineappleM said:

@taufiqur said:

OVH has a bunch of dedicated servers on deep discount in Singapore and Australia. If that's within your budget and/or provides you plenty of room to grow, and if the 500 mbps pipe isn't an issue, then https://www.ovhcloud.com/en/bare-metal/rise/rise-apac-1/ for $41/mo

OVH has terrible latency to Telin, which most of his clients are using.

• shellshell Member

@jordynegen11 said:
    OVH has terrible latency to Telin, which most of his clients are using.

correct

afaik, traffic will go from sg > us > indonesia

• anyone,
    can sugest me vps singapore under 3$ cheap?

• ManishPantManishPant Member, Host Rep

@horasjey said:
    anyone,
    can sugest me vps singapore under 3$ cheap?

How about this £3.00 GBP ($3.85) Monthly

1 vCore
    1GB RAM
    15GB SSD/NVMe Disk Space
    1TB Bandwidth
    1Gbps Network Uplink
    120Gbps+ DDoS Protection

Looking Glass: https://sg.lg.kuroit.com/

• RIYADRIYAD Member, Patron Provider

Hi

You can check our vps packages

https://www.h4f.net/singapore-vps/