Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

VPN Node With 100TB Month Transfer for only $100/Month
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

VPN Node With 100TB Month Transfer for only $100/Month

John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

QuadraNet is introducing 100TB Monthly Transfer dedicated servers for VPN providers. Our multi-location facilities will cover all territories in the US. We offer one price for all locations, including Los Angeles, Seattle, Dallas, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, and New Jersey. Deploy a node near your audience and make video streaming seamless! Contact me for more information!
omorzbf0evhwbynnmts7

Comments

• neel_qeruneel_qeru Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2023

Pretty impressive.

I do feel QuadraNet should offer AlmaLinux and Rocky Linux. CentOS is a sinking ship if you don't want Stream, even with the Red Hat news.

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Is this an offer or an announcement?

• @MannDude said:

• John_MJohn_M Member, Patron Provider

@MannDude said:

An announcement will turn into an offer if you message me. LOL

@neel_qeru said:
    Pretty impressive.

I do feel QuadraNet should offer AlmaLinux and Rocky Linux. CentOS is a sinking ship if you don't want Stream, even with the Red Hat news.

We can install them for you for sure.

• Specs for the 100tb/100$ per month please

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Patron Provider

I can beat that :smile:

What happened to your NL Location?

@HostSlick said:
    I can beat that :smile:

What happened to your NL Location?

You mean NJ? Everything looks fine for me. DM me if you got any issues.

Thank you.

@gbzret4d said:
    Specs for the 100tb/100$ per month please

DM me.

• @John_M said:

@gbzret4d said:
    Specs for the 100tb/100$ per month please

DM me.

If you're going to make a post about it, you should at least post the specs here too.

• alt_alt_ Member

Could you consider hiring a little more professional photographer who takes upright photos?

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

@user123 said:

@MannDude said:

Was just confused as to what was being offered. Is it a VPS in many locations? Is it a dedicated server in each location? Do you support splintered networking so that a single /24 can be split across multiple locations?

What specifically makes this a "VPN Node"? 100TB of BW isn't uncommon with other providers, so is that it?

If this is an offer post, it's really low effort. No information within it helps people understand what is being offered.

If it's just a dedicated server, just say it's a dedicated server.

Thanked by 1alt_

@MannDude said:

@user123 said:

@MannDude said:

Was just confused as to what was being offered. Is it a VPS in many locations? Is it a dedicated server in each location? Do you support splintered networking so that a single /24 can be split across multiple locations?

What specifically makes this a "VPN Node"? 100TB of BW isn't uncommon with other providers, so is that it?

If this is an offer post, it's really low effort. No information within it helps people understand what is being offered.

If it's just a dedicated server, just say it's a dedicated server.

It will be a dedicated server. You can deploy them in every location for the same price. IPs can only be shared within one location. For more details, please DM me.

Thank you for commenting.

• well.... nice racks.

• Looks like configuring 100TB bandwidth at 1gbit/sec is a $531 addon for all of your servers. How are you providing this, plus the server for $100 ?

• this are the specs they told me:
    Any E3-1200 Series (V1-V6)
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

• @gbzret4d said:
    this are the specs they told me:
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

Expensive, this should cost max 30$/m. Also, I don't think that you will get 1000Mbps dedicated port, it will be shared with others in the rack.

• @Hotmarer said:

@gbzret4d said:
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

Expensive, this should cost max 30$/m. Also, I don't think that you will get 1000Mbps dedicated port, it will be shared with others in the rack.

Most dedicated providers don’t allow commercial VPNs. This is a public vpn tax.

• @SirFoxy said:

@Hotmarer said:

@gbzret4d said:
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

Oneprovider allow public vpn, lot of vpn providers use servers from them. You can buy server very close to this specs for ~30$ in US.

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member
    edited July 2023

@Hotmarer said:

@SirFoxy said:

@Hotmarer said:

@gbzret4d said:
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

Oneprovider allow public vpn, lot of vpn providers use servers from them. You can buy server very close to this specs for ~30$ in US.

I’m far from a QN fan boy but a shit ton of mainstream VPNs use QN in some capacity. I’m sure there’s a reason for that.

Windscribe, my main VPN does for sure. QN has actually taken somewhat of a stance on privacy for customers in the past too.

Thanked by 1Hotmarer
  • @MannDude said:

annouffer.

Thanked by 1MannDude
  • fluffernutterfluffernutter Member
    edited July 2023

@gbzret4d said:
    16GB RAM
    1x 1TB SSD
    100TB Bandwidth
    1000Mbps Public Port
    1000Mbps Private Port
    $99.00 per Month

Was it really that hard to post as an offer? I don't even understand why they're here when everything is "contact for details". Also, wow that's a lot of money for only 100TB of bandwidth and those specs.

Thanked by 1MannDude