Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[Transfer] Trying to get rid off Racknerd balance
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[Transfer] Trying to get rid off Racknerd balance

I have $52 as a credit balance in my Racknerd account, they don't allow me to transfer the balance to another account but they allow service transfer which includes $8 as a transfer fee.

I can buy the following VPS and transfer it to your Rackned account for only $30. The renewal price for it is JUST $38.88/YEAR.

2 vCPU Cores
80 GB PURE SSD RAID-10 Storage
3.5 GB RAM
10,000GB Monthly Premium Bandwidth
1Gbps Public Network Port
Full Root Admin Access
1 Dedicated IPv4 Address
KVM / SolusVM Control Panel - Reboot, Reinstall, Manage rDNS, & much more
Available in Multiple Locations

Accepted payment methods: 1. Paypal 2. UPI Transfer (India) [preferred]

Comments

• angstromangstrom Moderator
    edited July 2023

@anubhavhirani said:
    I have $52 as a credit balance in my Racknerd account, they don't allow me to transfer the balance to another account but they allow service transfer which includes $8 as a transfer fee.

I can buy the following VPS and transfer it to your Rackned account for only $30. The renewal price for it is JUST $38.88/YEAR.

So, just to be completely clear, it's you who would pay the $8 transfer fee, correct?

(The buyer would pay exactly $30 for 1 year of the service in question)

• @angstrom said:

@anubhavhirani said:

So, just to be completely clear, it's you who would pay the $8 transfer fee, correct?

(The buyer would pay exactly $30 for 1 year of the service in question)

Yes, correct!

Thanked by 1angstrom
  • This is in service transfer but there's no service to be transferred yet. Lol.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • @malignify said:
    This is in service transfer but there's no service to be transferred yet. Lol.

Yes :smiley: service will be created so this is a complete 1 year of service transfer which is worth $38.88 and is offered for $30 for the first year.

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@malignify said:
    This is in service transfer but there's no service to be transferred yet. Lol.

Indeed, it's a special case

Since the OP could offer a service transfer of this kind, we could allow him this

• What are the possible locations and what cpu is used?

• srch07srch07 Member

@gbzret4d said:
    What are the possible locations and what cpu is used?

Just read it in full lol. As service is not there, he can buy any USA location.

With my experience as existing customer on similar plans, G5 benchmark will be around 400 and rock solid uptime.

• @gbzret4d said:
    What are the possible locations and what cpu is used?

CPU: Intel Xeon E5-2680 v2

Thanked by 1gbzret4d
  • Still available...