Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

some hetzner servers up for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

some hetzner servers up for transfer

Hi,

we have some servers for transfer

ax101 Nvme paid till 10/07 with one extra ip only. 40$

Ax101 Nvme paid till 26/06 with no extras 20$

SB i7-7700 with 64gb ddr4 2*512GB Nvme paid till 07/07 15$

Thank you

Comments

• @pardeep said: SB i7-7700 with 64gb ddr4 2*512GB Nvme paid till 07/07 15$

Renewal price?

• angstromangstrom Moderator

@pardeep said:
    we have some servers for transfer

ax101 Nvme paid till 10/07 with one extra ip only. 40$

Ax101 Nvme paid till 26/06 with no extras 20$

SB i7-7700 with 64gb ddr4 2*512GB Nvme paid till 07/07 15$

Please put the renewal price in each case

There's little point in leaving out such crucial information

• Sorry about that forgot to add
    ax101 Nvme 109eur as no addons
    SB i7-7700 33.70 eur

all inclusive of ip fee.

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited July 2023

I don't get it. Why should I pay you when I can order the same servers from Hetzner with no setup fee?

Thanked by 1Zreind
  • ZreindZreind Member

@kasodk said:
    I don't get it. Why should I pay you when I can order the same servers from Hetzner with no setup fee?

Yeah, everyone can get AX101 from Auction side without setup fee.
    https://www.hetzner.com/sb?search=ryzen+9+5950

Old configurations goes to Auction and Hetzner removes setup fee.

• pardeeppardeep Member
    edited July 2023

@kasodk said:

ax 101 is not available to order directly expect on aution , and one has validity left
    SB is quoted for validity

Ax101 Nvme paid till 26/06 20$ this has 6 additional ip's ( forgot to add in main post) 109eur only with main ip extra 6 ip's will be charged 1.7 eur per ip

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited July 2023

@pardeep said:

@kasodk said:

ax 101 is not available to order directly expect on aution , and one has validity left

This is stupid. Both server configurations can be ordered on the auction page.
    "Validity", yeah right.

Let's get back to the real world.

You are bound to the 30 days' notice to the end of the month termination terms. In other words, you have to pay two month's lease for servers you don't need.

How much are you willing to pay to get out of those contracts?

• @kasodk said:

@pardeep said:

@kasodk said:

"Validity", yeah right.

You are bound to the 30 days' notice to the end of the month termination terms. In other words, you have to pay two month's lease for servers you don't need.

These servers are already paid till the mentioned dates, and they are set to auto cancel as our required has ended, if any one intrested we will transfer if not they will get canceled thats it.
    i am not sure what do you mean 30 days and 2 months lease.

• kasodkkasodk Barred
    edited July 2023

@pardeep said:

@kasodk said:

@pardeep said:

@kasodk said:

"Validity", yeah right.

These servers are already paid till the mentioned dates, and they are set to auto cancel as our required has ended, if any one intrested we will transfer if not they will get canceled thats it.
    i am not sure what do you mean 30 days and 2 months lease.

It's funny that you claim not to know the terms when this is your 6th transfer offer of Hetzner servers here on LET.

2.6. The contract may be terminated by either party with 30 days' notice to the end of the month

https://www.hetzner.com/legal/terms-and-conditions

• tronyxtronyx Member

@pardeep said:
    Sorry about that forgot to add
    ax101 Nvme 109eur as no addons
    SB i7-7700 33.70 eur

all inclusive of ip fee.

i7-7700 with same configuration can be found on their auction for 30.70 EUR... And your server expire in 3 days and you want 15 $ for that? Really weird.

Thanked by 1fadedmaple