Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

[DEALS MEGATHREAD] HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2023! - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

[DEALS MEGATHREAD] HAPPY 4TH OF JULY 2023!

123457»

Comments

• visualwebtechnologiesvisualwebtechnologies Member, Host Rep

@visualwebtechnologies said:
    cPanel Reseller Hosting Mega Deal

Create up to 10 cPanel hosting accounts.
    20 GB SSD Disk Space ( FREE 5GB Storage, just comment and PM me your invoice number)
    2 TB Monthly Transfer (FREE Double the bandwidth, just PM me your invoice number)
    10 cPanel Accounts (FREE Extra 2 cpanel accounts, just PM me your invoice number)
    Free SSL Certificates
    CloudLinux Powered
    SoftaculousScript Installer
    cPanel & WHM Control Panel
    Location USA LA
    Offer price $26.90/Year
    Stock : 10
    Promocode : LET
    Order:

Orders are manually approved/checked/etc.

Orders not paid within 1 hour will be removed.

Thanks for reading!

• risharderisharde Patron Provider, Veteran
    edited July 2023

Thank you to the few so far that revisited and ordered! The order system is alive! You've been contacted and I look forward to serving you!

8 x Single Wordpress page with awesome pro licensed builder available for a limited time!

Remember, this comes with a LEGIT pro licensed builder at 90% cost reduction! Where else can you find such a deal!

$10/year
    ORIGINAL POST DETAILS
    ORDER NOW

9 x AI Chat setups available! $10/year

This is an absolutely steal! You don't get charged per session or message like other bots out there! And you can send me your training text (but keep it under 1 million characters) and your bot will answer questions related to your data!

ORIGINAL POST DETAILS
    ORDER NOW

Response/Delivery time: 1 to 24 hours due to manual setups - exclusive of the time you may take to give me the necessary details.

PM if you have any questions

• swat4swat4 Member

@risharde said:
    Thank you to the few so far that revisited and ordered! The order system is alive! You've been contacted and I look forward to serving you!

8 x Single Wordpress page with awesome pro licensed builder available for a limited time!

Remember, this comes with a LEGIT pro licensed builder at 90% cost reduction! Where else can you find such a deal!

$10/year
    ORIGINAL POST DETAILS
    ORDER NOW

9 x AI Chat setups available! $10/year

This is an absolutely steal! You don't get charged per session or message like other bots out there! And you can send me your training text (but keep it under 1 million characters) and your bot will answer questions related to your data!

ORIGINAL POST DETAILS
    ORDER NOW

Response/Delivery time: 1 to 24 hours due to manual setups - exclusive of the time you may take to give me the necessary details.

PM if you have any questions

@miu

Indeed a good deal. Let's take a look :smile:

Thanked by 1risharde
  • @NetDynamics24 said:
    NetDynamics LLC is offering a 50% lifetime recurring discount off our backups plans and unmetered traffic!

Simply put the following code on the order form to receive your 50% discount: LET50%
    This is valid for annual orders, for new clients only and until July 14, 2023 so don't miss out.

Grab cheap and decent space for your server backups! Now RAID-6 protected!

Choose location and server specs:
    https://netdynamics24.com/backup-services.php

Included on all plans:

• (S)FTP + SSH Access + rsync + Borgbackup
    • Bandwidth: 1 GBit/s
    • Access to control panel
    • Unmetered Traffic

Starting from $15/y for 250 GB space. Order now!

I chose to place an order with 3-year payment, but your discount code prompt does not support 3-year payment orders

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

To wrap this up, on behalf of the LowEndTalk Community, I would like to extend a heartfelt thank you to all the providers who have contributed their offers and deals for this megathread <3

This discussion has been closed.