Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MXroute Independence Day Sale!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MXroute Independence Day Sale!

jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

As we approach July 4th, I'd like to celebrate the time that we drove the snakes out of Ireland. I mean, the time we shot British people. No that's not right either. The day we tested a bomb on Japan? Hell I don't know anymore. Point is, America is a great place except when it isn't, and that has nothing to do with this promotion. That red, white, and blue is just an excuse to move product and that's what I'm here to do. You're here to take advantage of my desire to move product. So, win-win, right?

MXroute is going crazy for July 4th this year. I'm bringing you a reseller promotion, along with a bunch of other promos that you'll have to find all by yourself. Feel free to share them when you do!

MXroute provides email service for your domains. We provide what I truly believe is the best outbound delivery system that money can buy. We've used MailChannels, we've used them all. We get more mail delivered with our own relays and less complaints about delivery issues than we do with any other platform we've ever sent mail through. The delivery complaints we do get are usually problems on the recipient side (not blacklisting, not bad IP reputation, just broken systems on the other end). We carefully monitor and control our outbound system to ensure that your emails are delivered. Because fuck, honestly, you're sick and tired of having to conform to the rules of 15 different major email providers that all have mostly undocumented requirements for inbox delivery.

We offer Crossbox, Roundcube, and Snappy webmail solutions. We offer custom URLs for the DirectAdmin control panel, for webmail, and for IMAP/SMTP/POP.

You shouldn't purchase reseller service with us if you believe you'll get stuck at having to customize the DirectAdmin template settings for your branding and to remove non-functional web hosting features from the menus for your users (because they won't work anyway, we physically cut out Apache virtual hosts for user websites). The tutorials for this are half-assed and that's on my to-do list, but this isn't rocket science for the LET crowd.

We're offering a promotion of our 200GB reseller plan. This comes with no limit on domains, email accounts, or sub-users. You have to figure out how to sell it, but I'm going to make it damn profitable for you to do so (Hint: Oversell no less than 2x resources, trust me).

Order Link: https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=220

This will be $100 for 1 year, $175 for 2 years, or $250 for 3 years. This package is regularly priced at $25/m and we do not have trouble selling them at the regular price, so take note that we're undercutting even the LET limit on reseller hosting price. You won't see a deal like this for quite some time.

But there's more! A bunch of our old promotions have been restocked, and I'm not going to tell you what they are. Can you find them? They're around! Try looking in places where we've been known to post promotions!

Comments

• ZyraZyra Member

nice @jar

Thanked by 1jar
  • ChievoChievo Member

Pretty nice !!! Brazzers and mxroute promotion . Let s grab some hahahahaha

Thanked by 1jar
  • AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

ok chatgpt.

Considering switching my reseller plan to this one, mxrotute works as expected :)

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@Abd said:
    ok chatgpt.

Considering switching my reseller plan to this one, mxrotute works as expected :)

All written by hand this time 🤣

Thanked by 4Chievo Abd SirFoxy Umair
  • sh97sh97 Member
    edited July 2023

The $10 BF plan is back. Nice!

Edit:
    If anyone is interested
    https://accounts.mxroute.com/?cmd=cart&action=add&id=198

• I have a question, is the 300 emails per hour limit also valid for reseller level packages?

Thanked by 1jar
  • ChievoChievo Member

@jar said:

@Abd said:
    ok chatgpt.

Considering brazzers offer. Only 1 hand the another was busy hahahahaha

Thanked by 1jar

@danblaze said:
    I have a question, is the 300 emails per hour limit also valid for reseller level packages?

Yes. It's per email account, and I ask that you not create additional accounts just to send the same emails while bypassing the limit. Different use cases per email address bypasses the limit and isn't against policy.

• @jar said:

@Abd said:
    ok chatgpt.

Hahaha, ChatGPT would never be this self-aware/emotionally intelligent:

"Point is, America is a great place except when it isn't, and that has nothing to do with this promotion. That red, white, and blue is just an excuse to move product and that's what I'm here to do. You're here to take advantage of my desire to move product. So, win-win, right?"

Thanked by 1jar

I did, however, ask ChatGPT to sell you on MXroute in the style of Donald Trump:

Listen folks, let me tell you something tremendous. MXroute is the absolute best email hosting service out there, believe me. I mean, who wants to deal with all those technical headaches? Not me, and certainly not you. With MXroute, you get top-notch email services without all the fuss. It's like having your very own personal email concierge. You won't believe the tremendous features they offer: unlimited email accounts, rock-solid reliability, lightning-fast performance, and top-notch security. It's the best deal you'll ever find, folks, I guarantee it!

Now, let me tell you about the incredible savings. MXroute offers their services at a fraction of the cost you'll find anywhere else. It's a no-brainer, folks. Why would you spend more for less? With MXroute, you get an unbeatable combination of quality and affordability. It's like winning the email lottery! So, if you want to make email great again, there's only one choice: MXroute. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Trust me, you'll be saying, "Thank you, Mr. Trump, for showing me the way to MXroute!"

edited July 2023

Also, we no longer halt orders made via VPN! A bold move in the LET sector, I agree. But we’ve moved beyond that for detecting fraud and I won’t explain that any more than to say, it’s far less intrusive now!

Now we’re getting all of that sweet crypto from spammers and then terminating them before they get anything out of it 🤣

Thanked by 3Chievo plumberg TimRoo
  • ChievoChievo Member

@jar said:
    I did, however, ask ChatGPT to sell you on MXroute in the style of Donald Trump:

Listen folks, let me tell you something tremendous. MXroute is the absolute best email hosting service out there, believe me. I mean, who wants to deal with all those technical headaches? Not me, and certainly not you. With MXroute, you get top-notch email services without all the fuss. It's like having your very own personal email concierge. You won't believe the tremendous features they offer: unlimited email accounts, rock-solid reliability, lightning-fast performance, and top-notch security. It's the best deal you'll ever find, folks, I guarantee it!

Now, let me tell you about the incredible savings. MXroute offers their services at a fraction of the cost you'll find anywhere else. It's a no-brainer, folks. Why would you spend more for less? With MXroute, you get an unbeatable combination of quality and affordability. It's like winning the email lottery! So, if you want to make email great again, there's only one choice: MXroute. Don't miss out on this amazing opportunity. Trust me, you'll be saying, "Thank you, Mr. Trump, for showing me the way to MXroute!"

Hilary Clinton is not using mxroute folks

Thanked by 2jar NerdUno
  • ChievoChievo Member

@jar said:
    Also, we no longer halt orders made via VPN! A bold move in the LET sector, I agree. But we’ve moved beyond that for detecting fraud and I won’t explain that any more than to say, it’s far less intrusive now!

Now we’re getting all of that sweet crypto from spammers and then terminating them before they get anything out of it 🤣

Sweeet spammers money ;)

Thanked by 1jar

Every year we have a crazy sale that concludes with a TON of new customers. I even have a whole website dedicated to it. I wonder if there's anything there.

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • ChievoChievo Member

@jar said:
    Every year we have a crazy sale that concludes with a TON of new customers. I even have a whole website dedicated to it. I wonder if there's anything there.

Any 4th american tradition in your city? I have never been in the US so .....surprise me ;)

Thanked by 1jar

@Chievo said:

@jar said:

Any 4th american tradition in your city? I have never been in the US so .....surprise me ;)

Alcohol and fireworks, in that order. It results in some great stories from the ER, and some great YouTube videos.

Thanked by 1Chievo
  • emghemgh Member

The Trump impression was very good in all honesty

If he turned email salesman, that’s exactly how he’d phrase it

Thanked by 1jar
  • UmairUmair Member

Grabbed one ... Just to support the amazing product :smile:

Let's make Mxroute great again ...
    Oh, wait, it has always been great :)

Thanked by 2jar Chievo
  • Reseller 200G - $100/year will compete with your 100GB - $40/year.
    what am i missing here?

Thanked by 1jar
    edited July 2023

@supremasi said:
    Reseller 200G - $100/year will compete with your 100GB - $40/year.
    what am i missing here?

Can't create DirectAdmin user accounts for your users on non-reseller service, so you'd have to build your own control panel to effectively act as a reseller on a regular plan. But the regular service is easier to use.

Resellers are pretty much guaranteed to use more of their disk allocation, so it can never compete with regular service price.

• sure I aware of that
    but still, selling when famous mxroute has 100GB - $40/year

Thanked by 1jar
  • Nice offer. I really like the longer the billing cycle is, the more discount you get.

BTW is it possible to change one of my existing services billing cycle from annual to triennial ?

Thanked by 1jar
  • didtavdidtav Member

grab the cheapest one $10/y I don't have to wait until blackfriday!

Thanked by 2jar Ganonk
  • I don't know about you guys, but I always enjoy reading Jar's introduction whenever he posts a new deal :)

Thanked by 1jar
  • Spring Plan Promo being restocked?

• @jar said:

Ummm... ChatGPT totally missed including the word UUUUUGE!!

• I still can't understand why this much storage.

Thanked by 1jar
  • GanonkGanonk Member

waiting for FlashSale $6/year 5GB :#

@webcraft said:
    I still can't understand why this much storage.

Slice it up and sell it to your customers at competitive rates. Several resellers do well.

• didtavdidtav Member
    edited July 2023

@Ganonk said:
    waiting for FlashSale $6/year 5GB :#

I thought $10/tear was the cheapest?

Thanked by 1Ganonk